Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Starbuck suggestions? I'm starting to miss it and I don't want anything super high in calories or high in sugar. I could just ask the barista also. I rather know what you guys are drinking.

My go to now is a NF

Tall Cappuccino and I add Splenda. 60 cal 9 carb 6 Protein

Hot chai tea latte with skimmilk...add one sweet & low ..no Water added ...very hot.

Tall Decaf Americano with half and half, 1 splenda and a dash of cinnamon. I guesstimate I add about 2 T. half n half, which makes the coffee 40 calories. I don't drink it every day, perhaps twice a week. I couldn't drink any coffee for 2-3 months post-op. I'm glad to be back at my favorite happy place! :)

My go to is a tall Decaf skinny mocha latte. 110 calories and 11 g Protein. I don't have them often so it is a real treat when I get one.

My fave especially as weather warms up is Skinny (or "Light") coffee flavored Frappucino =110 calories, no fat. -- Decaf these days!

A short NF latte with SF hazelnut is great too for my hot drink - again decaf. With great coffee you can't much tell the difference I find.

I get a tall SF skinny caramel frappuccino. About 140 calories.

I've heard of people ordering the iced passion tea unsweetened. You can add Splenda or something. Thinking of trying that soon :)

I couldn't drink this right after surgery because a few sips made me super sick, but at 7 months I now occassionally have a tall skinny caramel machiatto. It has something like 110 calories and it's a nice treat.

I wouldn't go with any of their pre-mixed drinks...they are loadeddddd with sugar! My best friend is a barista at Starbucks..that's how I know that. If you're going to have them anyway, just be careful. And make sure if it is a sweet drink such as a chai or skinny frap, ask them to add a scoop of Protein into and you can make that a Breakfast :) and also stay with a tall for the sweet drinks...they're 12 oz...for a hot coffee/chai, ask for a short ( they don't suggest that size on their menu because they're greedy and want you to buy a tall + ) I hope this helps you! PS, you can always ask if it comes in sugar free or if they can use a sugar free Syrup :) you don't want to sabotage the hard work your surgeon did to make this weightloss process possible for you! Keep up the good work ????

I used to be a tall, 5 pump vanilla latte fiend five days a week. Now I go for a skinny, 2 pump vanilla latte which I only drink 4 - 6 oz of once a week. Then I toss the rest away. At first I felt guilty for wasting the food, but then I realized I would rather waste a little money then drink the extra calories for the sake of a saving a buck.

I wouldn't go with any of their pre-mixed drinks...they are loadeddddd with sugar! My best friend is a barista at Starbucks..that's how I know that. If you're going to have them anyway, just be careful. And make sure if it is a sweet drink such as a chai or skinny frap, ask them to add a scoop of Protein into and you can make that a breakfast :) and also stay with a tall for the sweet drinks...they're 12 oz...for a hot coffee/chai, ask for a short ( they don't suggest that size on their menu because they're greedy and want you to buy a tall + ) I hope this helps you! PS, you can always ask if it comes in sugar free or if they can use a sugar free Syrup :) you don't want to sabotage the hard work your surgeon did to make this weightloss process possible for you! Keep up the good work ?de01

Do you bring your owm Protein Powder or do they have some there?

Any of the brewed teas have zero calories, so my go to is iced passion tea, sometimes I add a stevia packet that I have in my purse, others plan is just right. Be careful about the half tea half lemonade, it has sugar...

If you need a chai tea Latte be sure to order it "brewed", otherwise it is a pre sweetened mix loaded with carbs.

They do here in the Seattle, let me know if they don't where you are. ..