Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Do your feet get smaller with weight loss? I am 5'3" and wear a size 11 wide width shoe. I don't want to get little and have huge feet Lol!

Mine got narrower, and I went down about a half to a whole size. Went from a tight 10W to about a 9 regular width.

I went down about 1/2 size. But for years pre-surgery my feet would swell and shrink for some reason, so I never really knew my actual size. One bad thing about the shrinkage is that the hairs on my feet are closer together now. I have fuzzy Hobbit feet!!!!!!!!! :o

Heh. I can either cram my foot into a 12EEE or be comfy in a 13. I expect they'll shrink down some, and I'll have less issues with swelling. But I'll just stick with the 13s. I prefer big rattley shoes.

I've noticed that my feet are not as wide as they were last summer. Unfortunately I think they are still in the 10-11 range :(

I went down about 1/2 size. But for years pre-surgery my feet would swell and shrink for some reason, so I never really knew my actual size. One bad thing about the shrinkage is that the hairs on my feet are closer together now. I have fuzzy Hobbit feet!!!!!!!!! :o

My husband has always referred to my feet as Hobbit feet. I refer to them as Sasquatch feet; size and hairs, lol

My feet have definitely gotten smaller! I was a 9.5/10 and now I am closer to an 8.5/9. I think most of it has to do with the width of my feet but I do believe they have gotten smaller altogether. Yippee! :)

My feet have gotten smaller.

14EW, to 13W and probably smaller, haven't gotten new shoes yet.

I have about 100 pairs of shoes so I really hope my size doesn't change...my husband will lose his mind if I need to buy all new shoes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What's weird for me is the last few weeks my runners that I ALWAYS wear are too small and my big toes cramp up! It's so bad that I can't wear them. My toes are right to the edge and digging into the stitches. I have also found that my foot arches want to cramp up and charlie-horse every morning when I want to stretch.

My calves do too!

I wanna stretch darn it!

Lol

Off topic, sorry; but I guess I'm the odd one out - I think my feet got bigger!

Edited by heather5565

I have about 100 pairs of shoes so I really hope my size doesn't change...my husband will lose his mind if I need to buy all new shoes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Husband: Honey, the Visa card self destructed in my wallet today. POOF!!! What happened?

@Canadaloser: New shoes.

:) :)

My husband has always referred to my feet as Hobbit feet. I refer to them as Sasquatch feet; size and hairs, lol

Ladies, I hope this didn't happen to both of you. :)

Boston_SWexhibitChewsFeet.jpg

I have noticed some of my shoes are getting too big..I was a perfect 40 (10US)

Yesterday I tried on some of my partners shoes that were a 9 and they fit perfectly! Rut roh shaggy!!!

For the shoes I really adore and were expensive I will use inserts like the little silicone pad for your heel to make them last.

Unfortunately, my feet are still wide. [emoji849]

My feet have shrunk about a half size and are more narrow. I had to get all new flip flops because my old ones were flying off my feet when I walked a couple of weeks ago.