Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How many sizes have you dropped?!?

Figured instead of counting and focusing on just the pounds we could take a look at our sizes as a way to encourage each other and motivate ourselves and others. I am a bit over three and a half months out and feeling great!

Pant Size Day of Sleeve: 40 and 42

Current Size Pants: 30

Shirt Size Day of Surgery: xxl

Current Shirt Size: Small

I used to wear a size 50 pants and now, as of yesterday I am in a size 38.

At my largest which was 418 pounds

4XLT Shirts and 54 pants

Today 219 Pounds

Large Shirt

36 Pants but I think I may be a 34 as the 36's are slightly loose.

At my initial surgery consult I was wearing a 34/36 (yes that is a real size) or 6X - maybe a 5X on a "good" day. I'm now in a size 16 bottom and an XL top. Got a ways to go but so far, so good! B)

Start shirt size : 4x

Start pant size: 48

Current shirt size: medium

Current pant size: 32

Wow such great stats. I am 7.5 weeks out at down two pant sizes.

Size 16 to 12. Goal size 8

Figured instead of counting and focusing on just the pounds we could take a look at our sizes as a way to encourage each other and motivate ourselves and others. I am a bit over three and a half months out and feeling great!

Pant Size Day of Sleeve: 40 and 42

Current Size Pants: 30

Shirt Size Day of Surgery: xxl

Current Shirt Size: Small

Started out 4 yrs ago in a size 22 jeans. 3x tops. Now i'm a 7/8 jeans (A few 6's fit, but mostly 7/8s), Xl top. I've lost almost 100 lbs - with about 18 to go!

Hmm, let's see. At my heaviest I was about 246lbs and wearing a sz 20(some of my pants were sz 22) and squeezing in several too tight size 18s.

Currently I am wearing a size 16 pants (almost in a 14 because my sz 16 skinny jeans are starting to sag and keep sliding down even when I wear a belt). So how many sizes down is that, like 2 or 3? I started my journey back in November and was sleeved Dec 23, so going from a 20/22 to a loose 16 is amazing,

I am able to wear some large shirt (was in tight 1x's and some snug 2x's). Now most 1x's are much too big or very loose and bulky.

I am very well endowed, so when i wear a large i feel a little self conscious because it fits my torso well but hugs the "girls" (who haven't slimmed down at all) and makes them look really big

My husband loves it.

Edited by Comfy_Blue

Hmm, let's see. At my heaviest I was about 246lbs and wearing a sz 20(some of my pants were sz 22) and squeezing in several too tight size 18s. <br><br> Currently I am wearing a size 16 pants (almost in a 14 because my sz 16 skinny jeans are starting to sag and keep sliding down even when I wear a belt). So how many sizes down is that, like 2 or 3? I started my journey back in November and was sleeved Dec 23, so going from a 20/22 to a loose 16 is amazing, <br><br> I am able to wear some large shirt (was in tight 1x's and some snug 2x's). Now most 1x's are much too big or very loose and bulky. <br><br> I am very well endowed, so when i wear a large i feel a little self conscious because it fits my torso well but hugs the "girls" (who haven't slimmed down at all) and makes them look really big<br><br> My husband loves it.

I too am very well endowed. Worried I will loose a lot off the girls after surgery. My husband said that would be ok he guesses. We will just have to see how it goes. I wear your before sizes now and hope to have the same type progress you're having in a few months

I started my journey as a band patient - lost 90 pounds in about 16 months. I was a size 22 pants & 2-3X shirts. I hated it!

In December, I averaged a size 12 pants & Medium / Small tops

Converted to the sleeve on Jan 16th so I'm only 15 days post op

I'm down another 14 pounds

Size 10 pants

S / M tops

The irony is that I had breast reduction about 4 years ago. Best thing I ever did as I was OVER a DD bra size. I could sling those babies over my shoulders. Totally hated them. All this pre-surgery!

After surgery, I was a lovely C cup. However, now that I've lost a total of 104 pounds, I'm a size B. Yes, a size "B" cup, oh my!!! :o

Wore 3,4,5X on top - 2-3X pants prior to vsg - Now I am firmly in the land of medium, some smalls - pants anywhere from a 2 to an 8, tops are medium - though small and small/petites also fit depending on the manufacturer.

Size 18 / 20 tops and bottoms or 2x/3x tops

Now Small/Medium tops or 8/10 pants. Depends on hip and leg room, I have a small waist and generous hips and thighs. All my pants fit huge at the waist and perfect in those other areas. But I'll take that problem any day!

Hmm, let's see. At my heaviest I was about 246lbs and wearing a sz 20(some of my pants were sz 22) and squeezing in several too tight size 18s. <br><br> Currently I am wearing a size 16 pants (almost in a 14 because my sz 16 skinny jeans are starting to sag and keep sliding down even when I wear a belt). So how many sizes down is that, like 2 or 3? I started my journey back in November and was sleeved Dec 23, so going from a 20/22 to a loose 16 is amazing, <br><br> I am able to wear some large shirt (was in tight 1x's and some snug 2x's). Now most 1x's are much too big or very loose and bulky. <br><br> I am very well endowed, so when i wear a large i feel a little self conscious because it fits my torso well but hugs the "girls" (who haven't slimmed down at all) and makes them look really big<br><br> My husband loves it.

I too am very well endowed. Worried I will loose a lot off the girls after surgery. My husband said that would be ok he guesses. We will just have to see how it goes. I wear your before sizes now and hope to have the same type progress you're having in a few months

Oh ladies!!! I wish I was able to keep some of my girls! I was at heaviest at 42DDD, an F when Pregnant 3 years ago. Now sadly I have no bra's that fit and am about a 38/40 C. And I'm only 5 months out. I still have 20-30 pounds to go! I know doesn't sound to bad except they look like F'n pancakes hangin there....... It's a sad thing for me. lol I always had over sized "Girls" even when I was thin. Now I'll go cry in the corner! :( :)

WOW everyone is doing so great!! :)

For me my pant size was a 20. At one time I also wore a 22 for a little bit. 5 months out I ware a size 11-12. :)

Shirt size was 1-2x, now I'm in a Large/Medium :) and I still have 20-30 pounds to go. :)

Wow! Great (and inspirational) posts! My HW was 275 and I was a 24/26 in pants. The "girls" were 42DDD. I'm 4 1/2 months post op today and the girls are 36DD and I'm wearing medium sweats from Walmart. Jeans--good heavens, when did jeans get SO complicated?? I've been to Old Navy, Levis and Target. At Target I'm a 10. At Old Navy I'm a 32 "Sweethear" --who the hell even knows what that is. At Levis, I got a bootcut 14 (which I assure you, did not endear me to them). But I love knowing that I'm shopping without the "W" any more!