Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2012 Post Op Group

Ugh...I'm stalling already!!....Probably because I'm not drinking enough Water and I think I'm constipated...Stomach not hurting yet' date=' but I haven't gone in 2 going on 3 days today...What will work fast.. I know Miralax works...but doesn't take a few days to start working?

CP3482~12/27/12 <14.8>[/quote']

A suppository works the fastest within minutes. Everything else takes some time to go through your system.

Gen :-) 12/15/12

I haven't lost in a week either!! :( I have been having period symptoms since last week and no dice! My back is killing me, I can barely walk, so no exercise and probably retaining fluid! I hate hormones!!

I haven't lost in a week either!! :( I have been having period symptoms since last week and no dice! My back is killing me' date=' I can barely walk, so no exercise and probably retaining fluid! I hate hormones!![/quote']

:-( sorry to hear. Wow that much pain? Do you have muscle relaxers to help your back muscles?

Ugh...I'm stalling already!!....Probably because I'm not drinking enough Water and I think I'm constipated...Stomach not hurting yet, but I haven't gone in 2 going on 3 days today...What will work fast.. I know miralax works...but doesn't take a few days to start working?

CP3482~12/27/12 <14.8>

Miralax worked overnight for me. I tried a bunch of others first. Miralax is the best.

When you had the wonton Soup, where you on the pureed food stage? If so, how did you eat the wonton?

PSKKJM. DOS 12/31/12

I started on pureed on week 2 and soft food I started week 3 through 6. So I tried the wonton soup on week 3 when I was on soft foods. It, as you know, is a noodle wrapped with some meat, I just cut it up and chewed well. It went down fine and I felt fine, but I was only able to eat 1.5 of the noodle part. I didn't drink the liquid part, but I am sure you could, just do it 30 minutes after as your liquid, but it does have a lot of sodium, so I just ate the noodles :) yum

:-( sorry to hear. Wow that much pain? Do you have muscle relaxers to help your back muscles?

I know it!! I would usually get this back pain a day or two before my period, but since my period seems to be playing games, the back pain is hanging around. And I have no muscle relaxers, just stretches to do. They do help, but after a few days it's hella annoying! Lol. I never wanted my period to come this bad! Oh, well, that's a lie. But you know what I mean! ;)

I ate Breakfast and then had some Motts natural applesauce, unsweetened. I do not feel well at all. The applesauce is not settling well :-(

Thank glad to know I wasn't the only one who bruised. My swelling seems to be going down a little now

BTW was it Josh Roller that did your surgury? Some one said Dr Roller in a post. He's my DR.

Man some of you are so much braver than me... Applesauce, puddings, cream soups... I'm just sticking to my wheelhouse... meat meat meat... Greek yogurt or an egg for breakfast, chili, meatball, or chicken BBQ for lunch, meatball, chili, chicken, ground sausage or turkey for dinner... The occasional sf Popsicle... 2 Protein Shakes and Vitamins throughout the day and 1 bottle of Water to get all my fluids... Usually manage to do 60g Protein and about 60 oz fluids... I'm not brave enough to try wonton Soup yet noodles scare me... So does rice... But I may just throw caution to the wind and try wonton soup... I'm deathly afraid of vomiting tho... Vomiting and dumping are my biggest fears... But so far not one thing I've tried has bothered me... And as of this morning 81 lbs down since I started preop liquids nov 16th

still not feeling a difference in weight. saturday will be my two week mark. I still don't have an appetite. not able to get any Protein in. tried all sorts of ways with the powder, and tried premade Protein Drinks. my stomach isn't tolerating it at all. so I've just been getting my fluids in, having my popsicles, pudding, applesauce, broth, cream of chicken, and Jello. taking my Vitamins and doing my walking. hard to get over to the gym since I still don't have my truck. hoping my insurance company speeds things up.

Man some of you are so much braver than me... Applesauce, puddings, cream soups... I'm just sticking to my wheelhouse... meat meat meat... Greek yogurt or an egg for breakfast, chili, meatball, or chicken BBQ for lunch, meatball, chili, chicken, ground sausage or turkey for dinner... The occasional sf Popsicle... 2 Protein Shakes and Vitamins throughout the day and 1 bottle of Water to get all my fluids... Usually manage to do 60g Protein and about 60 oz fluids... I'm not brave enough to try wonton Soup yet noodles scare me... So does rice... But I may just throw caution to the wind and try wonton soup... I'm deathly afraid of vomiting tho... Vomiting and dumping are my biggest fears... But so far not one thing I've tried has bothered me... And as of this morning 81 lbs down since I started preop liquids nov 16th

hey if it isn't broke don't fix it, you are doing awesome. I am afraid to try anything, I wish I was as brace as you, Maybe making some healthy meatballs would be an answer. Yesterday i pureed a couple ounces of roast that I had cooked in the crock pot all day. But like you I do not want to vomit or dump. I got a sample of what dumping feels like yesterday just a few minutes after drinking some liquid muisnex cold medicine, WOW, heart started jumping, got dizzy, didn't know if I was going to voimit or poo, cold rag to the head time, laid across the bed, took about 20 mins , but it was long 20 mins. It was like INSTANT flu. There must have been some sugar in that stuff.

You are really doing great.

Going to try some of the things you are trying. I need to eat more, instead of living on shakes.< /p>

It was the first time w applesauce. I need to experience or shall I say experiment w more foods too. But it is scary. Applesauce must be too naturally sweet for my body right now.