Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Grandma made some fried chicken. I thought I could get away with eating a bit of the meat sans the skin. I didn't think I'd dump since I hadn't dumped off sugar. Maybe i didn't chew it well enough or something. All I know is that I feel this pressure in my pouch area like something is trying to go down. It's a weird pain. And I keep throwing up white foam.

I am officially done testing my pouch. This sucks.

I don't care what caused my dumping. Whether chewing, speed or fat content. I will not mess with this again. Lol

And a question, is this white foam vomit normal?

I did the same thing tonight with some pork chops I put in the crock pot. I thought maybe it was too dry...Idk. All I do know it did not settle at all. Could have been not chewed well. Anyway...after praying to the porcelain god...I feel much better. I think the white foam is because we don't have stomach acid anymore...its just the saliva we swallow. I have it too. Live and learn I guess :)

When was your surgery Dee? I'm terrified of fried foods. I'm 4 weeks post op.

When was your surgery Dee? I'm terrified of fried foods. I'm 4 weeks post op.

I'm only exactly 2 weeks. I know, bad bad choice. Lol. But I'm glad I dumped. I'm going to walk a fine line now. Haha

Not dumping it's food getting stuck I it happen and freaked out it hurt so bad try smaller bites. I also keep papaya enzymes on hand now they help digest the food you can get them at Walmart.< /p>

Not dumping it's food getting stuck I it happen and freaked out it hurt so bad try smaller bites. I also keep papaya enzymes on hand now they help digest the food you can get them at Walmart.< /div>

Thanks. I'll try GNC for them tomorrow. No Walmart in NYC. :(

I'm only exactly 2 weeks. I know' date=' bad bad choice. Lol. But I'm glad I dumped. I'm going to walk a fine line now. Haha[/quote']

I only got sick once so far and it's bc I didn't chew well enough. I will probably never eat tuna again! I don't think I have dumped yet. Scared of that too!

Grandma made some fried chicken. I thought I could get away with eating a bit of the meat sans the skin. I didn't think I'd dump since I hadn't dumped off sugar. Maybe i didn't chew it well enough or something. All I know is that I feel this pressure in my pouch area like something is trying to go down. It's a weird pain. And I keep throwing up white foam.

I am officially done testing my pouch. This sucks.

I don't care what caused my dumping. Whether chewing' date=' speed or fat content. I will not mess with this again. Lol

And a question, is this white foam vomit normal?[/quote']

Way too early for chicken. :(. Anykind. I've heard it is one of the hardest meats to digest. You had the foamies!!!! Yes, this is gross and common. It happens a lot in the beginning stages when you eat something your stomach does not like or eat it too fast.

I'm only exactly 2 weeks. I know' date=' bad bad choice. Lol. But I'm glad I dumped. I'm going to walk a fine line now. Haha[/quote']

Your real bold!! 2 weeks? I was scared to try a sugar free Popsicle a week out... I know food getting stuck and dumping is inevitable but damn it scares me..

Your real bold!! 2 weeks? I was scared to try a sugar free Popsicle a week out... I know food getting stuck and dumping is inevitable but damn it scares me..

Lol tell me about it. Once I felt that pain in my chest. I knew I messed up lol.

Definitely not worth testing the grounds. Your nutritionist from your bariatric group should have supplied a food listing for you. I know they are all different but, most don't even allow solids until after your visit with them. For the first two weeks the most solid piece of food I could have was cottage cheese and even with that I was told to chew, chew, chew.

Hope you're feeling better! Take it as a lesson learned for sure and stick to what your doc is giving you for a food list. Believe me I know things are tempting but, I keep repeating to myself.....it's not worth it, it's what got me here in the first place so keep with the list :)

I had a VBG in 98 .....I'm 2 weeks out of my revision to RNY ....... Yeah, that is a combo of not chewing and the food choices. It is 100% too soon for solids like that. You r still swollen inside. I did that "foaming and / vomiting" for 10 years! It was so bad I would opt not to eat for a week at a time. So, let your tummy heal. Be mindful of bites and I believe always take a test bite and wait, see how you feel, you'll usually know. Once this happens, I recommend a soft or liquid diet for a day minimum so it heals and your pouch is not inflamed. My two cents.

My question is....... Do you dump on liquid drinks as well? Like a Sweet Tea? I know all about empty calories, not saying I'm gonna be drinking that all day every day but maybe have a glass once a month. I mean I am in the south and it was something I enjoyed drinking it in 110 degree weather!

My question is....... Do you dump on liquid drinks as well? Like a Sweet Tea? I know all about empty calories' date=' not saying I'm gonna be drinking that all day every day but maybe have a glass once a month. I mean I am in the south and it was something I enjoyed drinking it in 110 degree weather![/quote']

Sweet tea will most likely make you dump. It has a ton of sugar in it. Depressing I know. I love sweet tea. The Mio sweet tea isn't too bad.