Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Free wireless connections at the Marriott in TJ ?

Oh a friend and I got the surgery so as soon as we checked it the hotel we both each were given our own password to the wifi. Wifi was great but the front desk clerks could b more friendly.

yes they both have free wifi. just got back tonight.

The info says that they will only give you wifi for one device, but just ask for another password. They gave me one for each of my devices (twice — before surgery and post-op — ended up having four passwords while I was there). I kept my phone in airplane mode the whole time I was there. I used viber for all of my communication.

yes they both have free wifi. just got back tonight.

How was your experience? What doctor did you use? Let me know! My date is November 7th. How are you feeling?

Hello jenjo it was great. No problems at all. doctor Ortiz and staff at OCC are on the ball. The doctors fee included the ride from the air port ,hotel plus 3soup x day 3waters bottles which will for 3 days:-) , all blood work, saw the nutritionist, hotel drive from hotel to the clinic.

Oh and if you take a friend to get it also they give you a $ 500 discount each.

I had a doctor around me all the time even the night stay i had dr.Victoria checking up me next day i was discharge but before i left i got me a chemical peel lol from Marcos and let me tell you. It was great! My face is looking and feeling very nice. new skin. And not to costly $130

Marcos always was the one who took our drains out on friday before we left back home. He was so sweet. He kept thinking about my PMDD ( other health issues i have) without me saying anything.

I can go on and on about others things so if u want know anything else just ask me.

Good luck on your big day. Everything will b ok.

Ready4Achange, dr. garcia, Florence Hospital. everything was great. the staff takes care of everything you need, every step of the way. at florence the doctors do not come in until 1pm and they are in surgery most of the day. I saw dr. garcia 2x and another bedside dr 2x. that's it. the nurses are the ones that will come by every so often and take your vitals and help you with the little things. The first few days are rough, gas, soreness, tightness in the stomach, but that goes away 100x more with each passing day. I never feel hungry, but get really dry and dehydrated so it's important to be drinking Water, gatorade, and/or apple juice all day everyday. on day 5 i'm probably feeling about 90%, my wounds are sore and my stomach is still a little bloated, but i will be ready for work tomorrow no problem.

Chase... How was the hospital and hotel..I'm using ready4change..I'm 10 days way.. Did u have a passport

Sent from my iPad using VST

of course. you NEED a passport. the hotel and hospital were better than expected.

Many people have went without passport.. I have one was just wondering

Sent from my iPad using VST

Yes, lots of people to without passport. My husbands coworker just went over and came back with nothing but his drivers license. I guess it depends on who's working the border at the time. Some guards are stricter than others.

I put my phone in airplane mode.

So the face time and imessage work on airplane mode.

Thanks for the info! I am using alighterme.com instead of OCC. I am glad your surgery and experience was great and I hope for the same for me, too! Thanks again for sharing!

OCC was phenomenal! Surgery July 23rd at 229 pounds. Current weight 185. I feel amazing! Yes, there is internet, but it was hit or miss while I was there. Try to get a room with a balcony. Loved it! God bless and good luck.

CONGRATS!! So happy it worked out well for you!