Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A buddy/ mentor sounds great to me...

I can use all the support I can get.. Lol

My surgery has been approved by the insurance… The tentative date that I have right now is for the 17th. I'm looking forward to it… I admit though I'm a bit scared and anxious just dealing with the idea of having surgery again but the procedure doesn't take that Long… It's all in the healing in the aftermath. Does anybody want to be on a liquid/broth diet with me for the three weeks after surgery? The diet isn't worrisome to me. It is just having yet another surgery. I have had approximately 20 now... I have my father as support... My husband walked out on me a month ago... So, that is. Difficult, but I am working on it and through it. One step at a time and one day at a time.

Blessings,

Nat

I can use all the support I can get.. Lol

My surgery has been approved by the insurance… The tentative date that I have right now is for the 17th. I'm looking forward to it… I admit though I'm a bit scared and anxious just dealing with the idea of having surgery again but the procedure doesn't take that Long… It's all in the healing in the aftermath. Does anybody want to be on a liquid/broth diet with me for the three weeks after surgery? The diet isn't worrisome to me. It is just having yet another surgery. I have had approximately 20 now... I have my father as support... My husband walked out on me a month ago... So' date=' that is. Difficult, but I am working on it and through it. One step at a time and one day at a time.

Blessings,

Nat

[/quote']

My surgery is sept 13, noon. Looks like we are in this together. As for the husband, more fish out there. I was married for 18 years when my ex left. Best thing that ever happened. Move from calif to texas met that man of my dreams 6 months later. We have been together 20 years now.

Hi lolasmom,

Thanks for your encouragement – I definitely needed some right about now… Your surgery dates right around the corner – how are you doing with that?

If you don't mind me asking, what part of Texas do you live in? I have a similar story – I moved from California to Texas in 2001…

Blessings,

Natalie

Hi lolasmom' date='

Thanks for your encouragement – I definitely needed some right about now… Your surgery dates right around the corner – how are you doing with that?

If you don't mind me asking, what part of Texas do you live in? I have a similar story – I moved from California to Texas in 2001…

Blessings,

Natalie[/quote']

Hey there,

Are you still around? I wanted to see how you were doing – your surgery is going to be here real soon. I hope you're doing well and like I said, if you'd like a buddy, would it be nice to go through this with somebody that is going through it as well.… Especially when we are doing it right at the same time. I go do preop on Monday… Fun fun :-)

I'm in Greenville, TX. East of Dallas about 40 miles. My diet has been Ok once I was past first couple days. Getting off all the carbs gave me headaches for three days but all is going well now. I'm not craving like I thought I would.

Yes, surgery is on Friday, Excited and nervous.

I understand that your novels – but you will do great! I hope to hear from you when you have time and are up to it after the surgery. Mine is on Tuesday… Luckily, even though I'm going to be in the hospital for 3 to 4 days, They have Wi-Fi. I guess we'll see how it goes.

Blessings to you with your surgery. If you need to talk beforehand, I'm here.

Natalie