Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Those sleeved around 12/10....

What and how much are you eating now?

I'm in the middle of the puree stage and I have no idea if I'm under/overeating. Today I had a greek yogurt for Breakfast, an 8oz Protein Shake with PB powder for lunch, and maybe 4oz of a refried bean/cheese/milk/cottage cheese concoction my husband whizzed together for me in the food processor. I just had a frozen greek yogurt pop for dessert.

Are you in a similar place?

I had surgery on 12/10 and am going to be on full

liquids until next Friday. This is just how my doc progresses his patients. Today I had two 18 oz bottles of Water with sugar free Arnold Palmer mix, one Protein shake made with Water and milk, a bowl of Tomato Soup, a bowl of purée French onion Soup, and a Surg free peppermint hot cocoa that I make at home.

Dang that's a lot of fluid!! Lol

I was sleeved 12/11 and started pureed foods yesterday. I had a shake this morning, for lunch I pureed some chicken salad with just a tiny bit of cranberry sauce on top (YUMMY) For dinner I had about 2oz of Ricotta bake and half of a 1oz. pureed turkey meatball. To get in my Protein I mixed my shake mix with warm milk for a hot cocoa tonight. no problem getting my Water in for the last few days.

Good luck everyone!!

When you guys say purée do you actually blend the food and the. Eat it. meats too? I don't think I could swallow that. I had surgery 12/11 and I just absolutely had to have some eggs and RF Beans tonight I had like 3 bites and I was full. I'm supposed to start purée until Monday but I broke. If I see another Soup I will gag. :(

So far I've only pureed Soup with chunks, and then the bean/cheese/milk concoction. I haven't gained courage to puree food that's not already pretty close to puree because I'm pretty sure it would gross me out.

I was sleeved December 7th and my puree stage doesn't start until Friday, One night and one day away. I am bored of shakes and cream of junk. and I am very ready for food. I can't wait to try eggs and turkey sausage, chicken meatballs and refried Beans with cheese! This all makes my mouth Water just reading it. LOL

Today I had a Protein shake for Breakfast, Jello for snack, oatmeal strained, another Protein Shake for lunch different flavor, strawberry/banana smoothy, cream of artichoke, unflavored apple sauce.

Total amount of Protein so far is 63 grams. My doctor said make sure you have 60-80 grams of protein a day. This will help hunger and prevent too much hair loss.

I use myfitnesspal.com to record what I eat and it adds up the protein for me. It's easy, you might want to try it. I have the phone app on my cell phone, but you can also go online.

I wish you all the best!!!

Sorry no help here. Was sleeved 12/10 but I can't start purees until after xmas :-(.

Hi,

I was sleeved 12/12 and so far I haven't been eating nearly enough. Since surgery I've consumed at best 4 muscle milk light 100 calorie shakes. As I sit here right now I am having bite #3 of some refried Beans...and I'm now full...

I simply can not stand Protein shakes at this point. I'd rather have nothing. Officially my Dr. doesn't allow me anything besides shakes until week 3 but I'm starving myself if I don't eat anything. Plus, my stomach feels great, no problems with nausea when I do force down some shake or take Vitamins...

-Demolitron

I was sleeved 12/14 and i've tried refried Beans, cottage cheese, devil egg and a few bites of hummus. Nothing seems to bother me yet. I haven't ventured into any meats. Won't go there till next week. My doctors said I can try anything I want after two weeks.

I can't start my 'smooths' until Christmas. :-(