Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Women's stocking sizes are EVIL!

We're the same height and almost the same weight and wear the same size shoe. We should go shopping together!

Hey Josette yes we should and we will one day. You know I havent forgotten....(taking your hands and :omg: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee) swinging your around the room, knocking everything off the desk.....:biggrin1:

Ok let's talk bras, I am ticked pink (literally) I bought bright pink bra last night because I have had it with my last 2 bras which give no support since losing this weight. Catherine's had a sale on serenada bras 2 for $39 but then I come across some bras maked down 6.99:omg: WHAT. I tried it on and it fit, finally a bra that fits oh yeah did I say I had already tried on 5 bras. yeah Ok so there was another bra, diffrent make and white, I had to try it on because all bras are not created equal. It fit WHAT! 10.99 Oh yeah I got 2 new bras, not the colors I would have chosen but I will be wearing them....often. I will be sure to put the bright pink one on with my white shirt on the weekend. LOL

Ok let's talk bras, I am ticked pink (literally) I bought bright pink bra last night because I have had it with my last 2 bras which give no support since losing this weight. Catherine's had a sale on serenada bras 2 for $39 but then I come across some bras maked down 6.99:omg: WHAT. I tried it on and it fit, finally a bra that fits oh yeah did I say I had already tried on 5 bras. yeah Ok so there was another bra, diffrent make and white, I had to try it on because all bras are not created equal. It fit WHAT! 10.99 Oh yeah I got 2 new bras, not the colors I would have chosen but I will be wearing them....often. I will be sure to put the bright pink one on with my white shirt on the weekend. LOL

Ok! Explain this to me (since my wife never has been able to): "What difference does it matter what color your Bra is?"

I assume that you are not wearing clear (see through) blouses.

Coloured bras will show through white or light blouses. White bras look nice when new but can look dirty when they get old even though they have just been freshly laundered. Black clothes look best with black bras. Nude bras never match your skin tone. Coloured bras are cute.

Coloured bras will show through white or light blouses. White bras look nice when new but can look dirty when they get old even though they have just been freshly laundered. Black clothes look best with black bras. Nude bras never match your skin tone. Coloured bras are cute.
But no one is going to see them, but IF HE DOES, he will not care what color the Bra is. :)

So what? Would you wear ragged filthy underwear just because nobody was going to see it? I wouldnt, it would make me feel manky and yuck.

Plus people do get a glimpse of your bra - specially the straps under tank tops and the like.

I love having an all over tan too. It drives me nuts to have tan lines, so when I fake it, I do it ALL over. Makes me feel great yet nobody sees that either.

So what? Would you wear ragged filthy underwear just because nobody was going to see it? I wouldnt, it would make me feel manky and yuck.

Plus people do get a glimpse of your bra - specially the straps under tank tops and the like.

I love having an all over tan too. It drives me nuts to have tan lines, so when I fake it, I do it ALL over. Makes me feel great yet nobody sees that either.

My DH wears the most disgusting under wear until I find them (he hides tehm when he has not got them on) and the cut shredded before going into the trash. He tells me they are more comfortable, and no one will see them. BUT you'd think he would think different since he was in a very serious motorcycle accident last year in a pair! :) :)

But no one is going to see them, but IF HE DOES, he will not care what color the Bra is. :)

But we will see our underwear and we will care. It's a girl thing.

Panty Holes, are the worst! I hate when the fat pokes through the holes that are created as your thighs rub together, then the fat starts to chaffe... arggghhhh. The sizes are silly. The colors are way gross. Who needs 'em!

BUT you'd think he would think different since he was in a very serious motorcycle accident last year in a pair! :) :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tired_Old_Man viewpost.gif

But we will see our underwear and we will care. It's a girl thing.

OK Girls, so wearing old underware is a boy-thing or man-thing.

Besides, as far as that old mother's tale about having clean underware in case of an accident:

My underware was cut off me to avoid having to remove the splint on my leg after I had one accident.

After another accident, my underware was soaked in my blood and my brother-in-law's blood, so no one noticed any stains (if there were any).

And in a friend's accident, his underware was soaked in red stuff and brown stuff. I will let you gals figure out what the stuff was. :rolleyes:

TOM

PS: My underware is always clean, but sometimes stained when I put it on before leaving the house.

I have a funny underwear story today, lol.

Yesterday we went out for a casual lunch with SIL and BIL to let the kids all have a run on the beach. So we plonked down on the outdoor table, pulled a few together to fit us all on. Jon just dumped his sweater on the table in case it got cold. When the waitress brought out our lunch, she said "can you just move that jumper for me" so Jon picked it up and out of it fell his dirty undies from yesterday! He'd just grabbed it off the bedroom floor when he left the house.

Perhaps you had to be there, but it was a very funny moment, made funnier by the fact that he was not at all embarrassed but asked the waitress if she'd like him to wipe the table for her.

I have a funny underwear story today, lol.

Yesterday we went out for a casual lunch with SIL and BIL to let the kids all have a run on the beach. So we plonked down on the outdoor table, pulled a few together to fit us all on. Jon just dumped his sweater on the table in case it got cold. When the waitress brought out our lunch, she said "can you just move that jumper for me" so Jon picked it up and out of it fell his dirty undies from yesterday! He'd just grabbed it off the bedroom floor when he left the house.

Perhaps you had to be there, but it was a very funny moment, made funnier by the fact that he was not at all embarrassed but asked the waitress if she'd like him to wipe the table for her.

OMG! I am rolling laughing! That is so funny, something I would do for sure! LOL.....

Green- you are so right about the white bras, that is why I try not to buy them.

Jachut- that was nasty and too funny. LOL

TOM I don't want to know what the brown and red was.

TOM what color underware would you wear with white pants or shorts?.

Green- you are so right about the white bras, that is why I try not to buy them.
My female friend, a very dark skinned Black woman would wear white bras underneath shear black blouses whenever my wife and I threw a party back in the 60's. We had our living room walls painted black and lit the room with 3 "black lights", so when our friend walked around or danced, all you could see was a bra floating around (just below a set of teeth).
TOM what color underware would you wear with white pants or shorts?
I am from the "old school" on this one. I only wear no color at all = WHITE.

Pantyhose and bra's had to be a form of torture to women invented by some deranged male species! lol They both cause friction when they come in contact with certain things.....which is shocking (literally)!!!!

The subject here is serious, but omg, you ladies made me laugh out loud!

I love it! You all have such keen senses of humor, which sometimes is all we have to help us keep going.

I hate wearing bras and pantyhose. At home I wear neither. When I go out I have to wear a bra, otherwise it looks as though I have a pair of deranged hampsters under my sweater. The kind I usually wear are jog bras. They make my chest look like one giant speed hump but that's okay with me.:heh:

As for panyhose, I've avoided wearing them for many years now. I wear pants or long skirts with knee high hose and in the summer I go bare-legged.:biggrin1: