Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food And Exercise Diary

Curious on everyone's eating, Water, and exercise diary , what your typical day looks like. I have one day off per week and I work in a fast pace restaurant.

9am drink my shake

10am- go to gym (usually 4 days a week and do cardio for 45-60 minutes , drink 32 ounces Water.

12pm- make lunch, usually 96/4 hamburger meat in a lettuce wrap or flat bread with onion and pickles and American cheese or chicken and veggies or a salad with let and tomatoe and lemon and olive oil as dressing with feta cheese.

2pm- more water about 20 ounces

4pm- usually a shake or another meal like lunch

530-6pm- more water 20 ounces

8pm - if needed a snack, a piece of cheese or mixed nuts/ pistachios

I always have a large glass of water by my bedside. This is my typical day, if I work in the mornings , then I'll workout later in the day or work is my workout because of the fast pace running around. Usually gym days are tues., Thursday, Friday, sat. My day off is Thursday.

Calories- 650-750 Protein 80-90 water- 8-12 cups , 30 grams of fat or less and carbs under 40.

I haven't been sleeved YET, but when I do, I will keep a diary of my food and Water intake and my exercise. I am concerned about getting all my water in. I don't drink that much water now, how am I going to after surgery?

[quote name='Sweetsusie' timestamp='1347339

078' post='483784']

I have one day off per week and i work in a fast paced restaurant

Sweetsusie

hey newbie

OMG - Sweetsusie

i just don't know where to start telling you the all the stuff you are doing wrong :mellow:

Hmmmm, i don't know where to start, cuz you are not doing anything wrong - you are terific :)

you are drinking plenty of Water, exercising, eating right, calories, Protein

working at a fast pased restaurant, you are running around all evening, more daily exercise. you should wear a pedometer - you'd be amazed at how much you run around

hope you are keeping track of your eating, exercising, drinking, calories, Protein in MPS - or somewhere else.

kudos girlfriend :)

keep on doing what you doing ;)

I haven't been sleeved YET' date=' but when I do, I will keep a diary of my food and Water intake and my exercise. I am concerned about getting all my Water in. I don't drink that much water now, how am I going to after surgery?[/quote']

I always keep crystal light packets in my purse (for when I'm tired if water) and I carry my trenta Starbucks cup everywhere I go to measure my water intake, u can do it!

Sweetsusie

hey newbie

OMG - Sweetsusie

i just don't know where to start telling you the all the stuff you are doing wrong :mellow:

Hmmmm' date=' i don't know where to start, cuz you are not doing anything wrong - you are terific :)

you are drinking plenty of Water, exercising, eating right, calories, Protein

working at a fast pased restaurant, you are running around all evening, more daily exercise. you should wear a pedometer - you'd be amazed at how much you run around

hope you are keeping track of your eating, exercising, drinking, calories, Protein in MPS - or somewhere else.

kudos girlfriend :)

keep on doing what you doing ;)[/quote']

Thank u! ;), I am tracking everything and trying my best!

Add me on myfitnesspal my food and exercise diary are shared. same user name as here.

Susie!!!!! <3

You are my inspiration!! You are so determined, I admire you.

I love your daily routine, wow just wow!! You're doing so well.

:)

Susie!!!!! <3

You are my inspiration!! You are so determined' date=' I admire you.

I love your daily routine, wow just wow!! You're doing so well.

:)[/quote']

U really are amazing! Thank u for ur ibspiring words, seriously my eyes got tears , :hugs:

Hi great to beable to read all this. I'm getting sleeved on sept 25th I'm so nervouse but it is helping to see what everyone is doing. (:

You are so good I wish I had the patience to track my food and drink. I eat when I am hungry and exercise at least 60-90 min per day. The wt. is coming off and I adjust my activity level and food intake to lose faster.

You are so good I wish I had the patience to track my food and drink. I eat when I am hungry and exercise at least 60-90 min per day. The wt. is coming off and I adjust my activity level and food intake to lose faster.

Thanks! Any advice would be great ! :)

I started to notice that my muscles felt like I need to stretch all the time. I was talking to my cousin who does Cross-fit. He told me that since I was doing low carb, I needed to add B-12. I wanted to post this in case someone else was having this same problem.