Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Whats On Your Bucket List?

Just want to know what's on your bucket list when you get to goal? Or are you like me and have a reward/co-goal with each milestone? Here are mine:

1. To get my nose pierced again

2. To get a tattoo when I get to goal - currently don't have any and I don't know what I would get!

3. To go to Mexico - another thing I have never done! Wouldn't feel comfortable in a swim suit at the moment

4. To go to Disneyland - never been, wouldn't fit on the rides at this size, but wanna go in January

5. Buy a romper - for those who don't know what that is, google it! Rompers are so cute, espeiclally the ones with shorts. Can't wai to flaunt it in one

6. Zip lining

Your turn!

Hike to top of mt fuji in Japan!!!

Love it!!

I want to

1) get fit, head to America and compete in a pack burro race!

2) never be reluctant to take the kids swimming

3) learn to dance - salsa perhaps

4) generally start living!

Swim with dolphins and giant turtles without feeling like a floundering seal or shark bait!

Run the bulls

Great question! Things like this keep me motivated!

1) Do the Color Run

2) Do the Tough Mudder

3) Wear Shorts -- I have NEVER EVER worn shorts. EVER - not even as a kid. My mum didn't like that my thighs touched at the top!

4) Be able to endure the physical strain of volunteering in El Salvador this Summer!

5) Disappear for week into the woods of NorCal and not die from exhaustion of lugging my self around!

I have tons more, I just can't seem to think of them!

Cool topic,

1. fit in a wetsuit

2. Triathlon

3. Tough Mudder

4. Compete in another MMA contest

There is so many things on this list but whenever your on the spot you can never remember all of them ...lol

wow, everybody has some really great things they want to accomplish! this is an amazing thread! :D

there's so much i want to do!!! when i lose my weight, i want to....

head to japan, to a host club, so i can get doted on hand and foot and pampered by a myriad of (what i consider to be) attractive young men. i've never really had a chance to date much or experience what it feels like to have guys like me, so i want to experience that even if i have to pay for it. lol :) not sex or anything like that, just the experience of having guys vie for my attention. :) sorta make up for all the years of having nothing going on..

i also want to visit some onsens in japan (japanese hot springs).. and i'm with Cookeeeeez.. hiking up to the top of mt fuji sounds like an awesome idea, too!

i want to go back to korea & visit my friends there.

i want to be able to go kayaking with killer whales, swim with sharks and hitch a ride on a dolphin. :)

learn how to dance (ballroom/latin/etc)..

return to school & become a doctor, like i've always wanted to do, but been too ashamed because of my weight to accomplish.

go sky diving, like my dad used to (he's an 82nd airborne paratrooper).. maybe even go sky diving WITH my dad! :D whee!

get back into horseback riding.. i was DARN good at it. my instructor said i was one of the best she'd ever seen... and i lost it, because i became a horse, instead of riding one... so... i wanna get back into it desperately!

get back into bodybuilding. maybe not competitively, like i originally trained for.. but women with muscles are awesome & i want mine back. i feel so weak & disgusting. :/

get back into MMA & other martial arts..

take up Parkour (freestyle running) and gymnastics.

see the world with my best friend

be able to go to europe & fit IN, not stick out like a sore thumb, because i'm the size of a car. :/

be able to actually buy clothes in japan and korea when i visit... korea has some of the most well made bras i've ever seen.. i want korean underwear for myself! i know it sounds silly, but it'd mean a lot to me! :) also, japan has a waist line limit, so being able to fit into japanese clothes... AWESOME!!!! total self esteem booster! lol

to be able to wear a seatbelt in the smaller planes WITHOUT an extension... heck, i probably need an extension for the big ones as huge as i am right now... so yeah.. to be able to fly, without worry of needing an extension on a plane...

to be able to walk around like a normal human being, without feeling like i'm gonna die because of the pain and because it wears me out & i can't breathe. :/

to actually be able to get involved in my community & volunteer to do things.. like habitat for humanity or walking for breast cancer or protesting animal abuse or WHATEVER... i wanna make a difference & DO something, instead of having to sit on my fat behind & watch life pass me by while i post things on facebook!

1. Have WLS

2. zipline out west, South dakota/colorado

3. Finish school for Bachelor's in Nursing

4. Go on cruise or bahama vacation

5. Have harley davidson motorcycle of my own

get back into horseback riding.. i was DARN good at it. my instructor said i was one of the best she'd ever seen... and i lost it' date=' because i became a horse, instead of riding one... so... i wanna get back into it desperately!

[/quote']

Yes yes yes! Except I prefer to ride my donkey, and I'm actually not a good rider.... But I sure do enjoy it :D

Yes yes yes! Except I prefer to ride my donkey, and I'm actually not a good rider.... But I sure do enjoy it :D

lol that's the most important thing! :) my grandpa used to ride a donkey whenever we'd go trail riding... lol it was funny. he loved it, though. :) donkeys are awesome, so rock on with your bad self & ride that donkey! (never thought i'd say that, but hey! woo hoo! lol)

I would love to ride in a hot air balloon, blimp & helicopter! And... swim with the manatees & dolphins! :D

Wow there's so much I would like ti do:

Volunteer at my daughter's school and not feel embarrassed for her because of my size.

Take my kids swimming without the looks.

Take a family cruise or fly in a airplane.

Be able to walk with my kids at a amusement park and feel like I belong.

Start living my life again!!!!