Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

0 Warning Points Suddenly Appeared Under My Profile Picture

I've just recently noticed that the text "0 warning points" is displayed underneath my profile picture. I don't know where this came from, why it is there, and I can't find where I can get rid of it. I don't see anything like this on anyone else's picture. Can someone tell me what this is?

Thanks!

It showed up on mine yesterday. I made a post that had a correct medical term for a part of the male anatomy (not the p-word) and the word was astrisked out when I posted. Now I have the same notation.

Rather frustrating. I guess I should have used a tacky slang term, when I thought I was taking the "high road" by using the correct term??

PS- I can not see the notation under your profile, maybe it is just something that we can see ourselves.

I noticed it didn't show up this time. Now I'm really confused. I posted something earlier today and it was there. (Or maybe I'm just going crazy!) I'll have to go back over my posts and see what I said that got asterisked out.

I got it too. I clicked it and it said I have no warnings to display. I guess if I had some warnings I'd be worried.

Does it mean we were naughty on the site, or ate chocolate? You do not suppose they are watching us? LOL

Does it mean we were naughty on the site' date=' or ate chocolate? You do not suppose they are watching us? LOL[/quote']

Good point...I wonder which it is?

On the bright side, they fixed the issue with asterisks on "night" and "spice." So those words won't get you in trouble anymore. :-)

there really needs to be a discipline system on this forum in all honesty. some of the comments are ridiculous! ijs

This has got to be the nicest, most peaceful, most politically correct forum I've ever been on. I haven't seen too many people step out of line. Maybe my bar is just set lower (or higher) than everyone else's.

I seriously doubt we have anything to be concerned about. I think it's a Troll management tool.

I think I got the 0 warning notice after I said I was a skinny b**ch. How many warnings do you get, I wonder, and then what happens? Banned for bad language? A quarter in the curse jar?

I think I got the 0 warning notice after I said I was a skinny b**ch. How many warnings do you get, I wonder, and then what happens? Banned for bad language? A quarter in the curse jar?

JMO, I am surprised that cussing is against the rules. I'd probably post more if it weren't but I guess that says something about me B)

I was curious about that also. I noticed it on my profile. Maybe people can report you and then you get a warning????