Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Premier Nutrition Shakes

So, I just ordered an 18 pack of the Premier RTD shakes from costco. I don't have a Costco card so I ordered off of the internet. I sure hope they taste good! I hate all my Protein powders. I have started drinking the Atkins RTD shakes. I have heard good things about Premier, so I went for it. Does anyone know the cost of the Premier RTD at Costco? And how many come in the case?

I think there are 18 in a pack and my price recollection is about $24-25ish? They are great. I use the the vanilla on busy weekdays when I rush out of the house at 5:30am and I mix the vanilla with a little Decaf coffee...YUM! I like the chocolate too but I buy the vanilla the most. The premier and the EAS carb control are my two favorite RTD shakes.< /p>

I paid $38.81 for 18 including shipping. If I like them, I will probably get my costco card back.

$24.99 for a case of Premeir shakes at costco...

But their advertisement flyer had an $10 discount coupon last month making them only $14.99!!!

I heard that they tasted great but I'm still afraid to try them b/c they contain whey Protein (I'm allergic). Please share your thoughts after you try them.

I like them they r good 30g. Protein chocolate is good

I think the 30g of Protein is awesome! I sure hope they taste good.. it will be easier getting in my protein with 1 of these!.

I have had the chocolate, Next I will get the vanilla. They taste better than any other Protein Shakes or powders I have had. Well worth the money- they aren't all that expensive when you break it down! They are best when REALLY cold.

I lived off them on my preop diet. I paid right around 24 to 25 dollars for a case. Now postop, I'm having trouble drinking them as i no find them too sweet While I was under anesthetic having surgery, my doctor must've taken out my sweet tooth too. I didn't have much of one prior to surgery, but now I have absolutely none.

At sam's club they have Premier Protein $18 for a case of 12. I add MiO fruit flavors to make the vanilla into a fruit smoothie.< /p>

I have tried a lot of different Protein products. The premier are the best by far.

I have always really enjoyed the Atkins and Slimfast Low Carb chocolate shakes, but I thought I would try the Premier. I have to say, not my favorite. Not sure I can put my finger on why though. I also bought the Muscle Milk Light, also not my favorite, but I think I like them better than the Premier. I have heard that tastes can change after surgery though, so we will see. I think it makes sense to try different ones. Also, I am only referring to the RTD's. I haven't even tried the powdered options yet.

Has anyone tried the powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury powdered Protein? What did you think?

I like the premier shakes but I like the choc best. 18 fo 24.99.

I ordered 10 packs of the Unjury unflavored powder. I can taste it in EVERYTHING I put it in!! It makes everything frothy. each packet has 20 grams of Protein, there's alot of powder in each packet. It's been 9 days and I've had 1 and a half packets. even in yogurt and applesauce I can still taste it. I found that the Premier Protein goes down better with a little Water.< /p>

I like Atkins but decided to try the premier prot since it has more prot and lower fat. It is "ok"... I can taste the prot (I think) while drinking but it doesn't have a bad aftertaste / just a smooth choc taste w/ the choc version. I can do it. Still prefer Atkins milk choc.