Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am trying to treat myself for every 10 #s I lose (12-14 rewards rewardsin total) What are some low cost rewards some of you are using? Trying to keep big $ items for closer to goal? So far for first 30#s down I've gotten my hair cut, eyebrows threaded and hair dyed. Need to figure out what to do for 40 and beyond!

What are your suggestions?

I am trying to treat myself for every 10 #s I lose (12-14 rewards rewardsin total) What are some low cost rewards some of you are using? Trying to keep big items for closer to goal? So far for first 30#s down I've gotten my hair cut' date=' eyebrows threaded and hair dyed. Need to figure out what to do for 40 and beyond!

What are your suggestions?[/quote']

Congrats on your weight loss so far!!!

You could do a spa treat, a sexy new outfit, splurge a little on some makeup or perfume.

You could just do small things for yourself like that and then when you get closer to your goal, you could do something that you would have never done when you were heavy.... like get professional pics taken and make it a calendar or take a belly dancing or salsa class.

Cheers!

i'm going to put $10 per pound i lose in cash in an envelope: shopping spree as i need new clothes.

I love having my eyebrows threaded!!!

My little rewards are makeup, new lotions, new cute containers/cups for my smaller sized food/drink and I've been thinking about new sandals...

Keep up the good work!!!

i'm going to put 10 per pound i lose in cash in an envelope: shopping spree as i need new clothes.

Awesome idea! I'm soooo gonna do this! ;)

At 50 lbs, I went into Victoria Secrets and bought something pretty...just for me.

I think I'm going to treat myself to a pedicure for my first 25lbs lost -- going with a friend in 2 days. After that, maybe I'll have to do something for every 10lbs. I like the idea of finding cute smaller bowls to use! Maybe a new book, or some new music for my ipod, or another pedi! :)

Get your nails done.

New pair of shoes.

Oooh new lipstick from Mac!

One foot in front of the other, one step at a time, if you fall down get up! QueenT

I love the lingerie idea! When I was a size 14 last time I had matching everything, even Cami's to match the bras and panties. As I gained though, I stopped shopping at Fredrick's and started grabbing bras and bags of Haynes Her Way panties from Wally world. I didn't feel sexy anymore :(

NOW, however, it's an entirely different story! I like the idea of a lingerie for every 10lbs, I'm gonna have to steal it ;-)

Thank you all for the great suggestions :)

When I reach goal I'm going to do something I've never done and go to a spa. I will swim, have a mud bath, a 1 hour massage, a pedicure and a facial. Then some new clothes and underthings.

For my 4WD I am getting new off-road tires and a winch bumper. For my house a mission solid oak coffee table.

I might also go to Hawaii in late November. Not sure yet.

This summer I'm going to a waterslide park and to Knotts berry Farm. I already did Disney.

Next May I'm going to the Grand Canyon and Supai (12 mile walk each way in and out of a deep canyon).

For every 10 pounds I buy myself a new matching pair of bra and underwear from Fredericks! I love getting back to being and feeling attractive!

Michelle xo

Make up...sephora

By your self some fancy Shampoo

Mani pedi

Massage. Or what you can do is every 10 pounds by your self a gift certificate at a spa and wait until you have enough for a full spa day.

You can get a facial

Body wrap