Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Random thought: I don't know about y'all but I can't wait to get the point where I don't need a Spanx anymore!...... As a matter of fact any undergarment thats used to hide my rolls, back fat, butt jiggle , tummy, and any other jiggly part of my body..... When that day comes I'm gonna burn them and celebrate!!!!!

I like wearing Spanx, but I know that makes me an oddity.

I wear them with dresses/skirts (to eliminate the jiggle factor), and pants that aren't tailored. I'm really high waisted and have longer legs, so often even tall sizes want to sit below my waist which I cannot stand. To get pants to sit where they should (at my natural waist, I do not buy low rise pants), they're usually going up my butt. Few things look worse than camel toe (except for really bad camel toe, a.k.a. moose knuckle) and pants riding up your butt. So I wear spanx because they make it impossible for my butt to eat my pants. :)

Few things look worse than camel toe (except for really bad camel toe, a.k.a. moose knuckle) and pants riding up your butt. So I wear Spanx because they make it impossible for my butt to eat my pants. :)

Oh my goodness- that is funny. I've never heard of moose knuckle. Sigh. That cracks me up.

I love how they hold the jiggle too. But in texas when the weather gets hot, they make my butt sweat!! I know tmi but I cannot wait to dump them too!!

Maybe it's just me but maybe I've always just been too big for that kind of stuff and don't worry about it. lol No amount of "cinching" will make my rollies go away!

Random thought: I don't know about y'all but I can't wait to get the point where I don't need a Spanx anymore!...... As a matter of fact any undergarment thats used to hide my rolls, back fat, butt jiggle , tummy, and any other jiggly part of my body..... When that day comes I'm gonna burn them and celebrate!!!!!

I like wearing spanx, but I know that makes me an oddity.

I wear them with dresses/skirts (to eliminate the jiggle factor), and pants that aren't tailored. I'm really high waisted and have longer legs, so often even tall sizes want to sit below my waist which I cannot stand. To get pants to sit where they should (at my natural waist, I do not buy low rise pants), they're usually going up my butt. Few things look worse than camel toe (except for really bad camel toe, a.k.a. moose knuckle) and pants riding up your butt. So I wear spanx because they make it impossible for my butt to eat my pants. :)

Well see......I didn't even know they MADE spanx in our sizes. I always heard skinny women talk about them and I guess I assumed...because NOTHING I want comes in my size, so i thought i'd have to get smaller to wear them. Well shoot. Shows you how much I go shopping. Now I have loose "stomachy" stuff popping out of my jeans, I might go find some!

OMG, you all are too funny! We call sweaty butt monkey butt...lol! I never wore Spanx but I am so for a burning party when you dont need them anymore!

They do make them in our sizes and it is a f*cking challenge to get them on!! I can't wait to not need them too...but I do think a lot of people still end up wearing them to help with loose skin:(

They do make them in our sizes and it is a f*cking challenge to get them on!! I can't wait to not need them too...but I do think a lot of people still end up wearing them to help with loose skin:(

Yep, this is what I thought too. I figured I'd be wearing an undergarment more often as I lost weight. I only wear them now under dresses. LOL

I can't wait to loose the Spanx and hopefully go commando again. The first time I tried them in a dressing room was a nightmare. I was there with my friend and we both decided to try them. Kinda like trying a swimsuit on in the store. Anyway, BOTH of us got stuck (my friend is very thin) we were talking back and forth and started laughing so hard we almost peed ourselves. They are great, but I want to shred those things....

I must be an oddity - I didn't wear Spanx type garments before I lost weight - I didn't wear form fitting clothes so I didn't need to hide the jiggles and rolls. Now that I am approaching my goal weight, I ike wearing my size medium shirts and size 10 and 12 petite pants. My skin around my torso and belly is really loose and jiggly, so I wear spanx type camis to hold things in. I also wear a support panty to smooth my belly. They aren't uncomfortable, they just hold things in.

I also went to Soma and had a bra fitting. The one that makes my girls look the best is a minimizer bra. The bra kind of compresses my saggy, droopy girls into a really nice shape located where my girls used to be several years ago.

Through my losing process, I have gotten rid of a bunch of underwear that I would have been happy to burn. Now that I am the size I am going to stay (the last 7 pounds won't drop me a size) I have decided that life is TOO SHORT to wear anything other than pretty, well fitting underwear and bras.

Sharon

I remember wearing a real girdle when in high school and weighed all of 115 lb. Now you couldn't force one on me. Guess they are only comfortable when you don't need them. My highschool pals and I had a talk about this the other day. Great memories of girdles, soap cans for rollers.... Guess I am dating myself !!!!

I love Spanx and other support undergarments! I am a weirdo I know. I also thought I may have to wear them for loose skin though. However happy to come to the bonfire!

When I turned 40 I gave up nylons and carrots. I hated them both for years and I just went over the edge lol! I cant even imagine trying to wear spanx! I am all for a bonfire!

Yeah, I have some waist cinchers and stuff, but I'm finding there's no use for them these days. I haven't worn Spanx in forever, either - so long, in fact, that I don't even think I have any in my new size.