Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Here I Go Again Lapband To Sleeve

This forum is awesome I'm going to get my band removed and replaced with the sleeve I can't wait I'm trying to cut down on my carbs and portion sizes but man ITS SO HARD not drinking during meals is hard to I'm going on vacation with my wife and kids and I'm scared I'm going to gain more weight I'm going g to start working out again when I get back wish me luck getting sleeve in August and so is my wife hopefully it will be easier with her doing it to

I do think it is easier when you do it together. I wish you both luck. At first I kind of regretted it, not being able to eat what I want and all but man, 44 lbs later, I am loving it.!!!!!!

This forum is awesome I'm going to get my band removed and replaced with the sleeve I can't wait I'm trying to cut down on my carbs and portion sizes but man ITS SO HARD not drinking during meals is hard to I'm going on vacation with my wife and kids and I'm scared I'm going to gain more weight I'm going g to start working out again when I get back wish me luck getting sleeve in August and so is my wife hopefully it will be easier with her doing it to

I know all t well what u mean. I'm just starting my process moveing from the band to sleeve. I'll say try and follow as much as can.

There seem to be quite a few of us that are revising so we get to learn together! I think it will definitely help that you and your wife are doing this together. Good luck!

I am almost 4 weeks out from revision. My incisions are almost healed. I haven't slimmed or gotten stuck even one time. I am already eating pretty normally. There is a very light feeling of pressure when I have had enough. I am definitely not hungry after I eat. I went to a dessert reception the other night and I just didn't want any. That is a first for me. I am so glad to have the band out. It felt like a time bomb ready to give me a problem. The last time I went for a fill it was 300.00. I do not miss that! I felt weak the week after surgery but I was thinking to day. I cannot remember feeling this well in a very long time. I am so glad I did this. I do feel sorry for my husband. He has paid for a lap band, a sleeve for my daughter (she has lost 100 lbs since last July) and a sleeve for me. He is a very kind man that wants what we want! Good luck to everyone...it is awesome!

julia did you self pay? if so how much is it to self pay. it looks like that is theroute i will have to go if I want a revision done.

Tesha

I had the revision done on the 29th. And I'm already a lot better. I paid 18500. I'm self pay but my surgeon was the best.

julia did you self pay? if so how much is it to self pay. it looks like that is theroute i will have to go if I want a revision done.

Tesha

I also was self pay. I had my Lap Band here in the states in 2006 and paid $17,000. I had the revision to the VSG in June 2011 in Mexico with Dr. Aceves for $11,200.

I had three bands done in Mexico and almost died. It's not worth the risk for me. Nor you. Your life is worth it.