Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ha ha ha HALF and egg. I ate HALF and egg

And felt completely stuffed. hehehehehhahahahaha That just cracks me up. Pre-sleeve I would have devoured 3 hard boiled eggs in a sitting, and now I eat half of one LOL

I think I have the largest stomach of any sleever!!! I can eat two eggs NO PROBLEM. I can eat 6 ounces of crab or soft chicken...NO PROBLEM. I can eat a lot of watermelon NO PROBLEM. Thats about all I had food wise aside from some cheese, mashed potatoes, soft stuff etc. Im 4 weeks out and will probably try more textures this weekend. Eating 1000 calories or less a day ...mostly protien....stalled ffor 3 weeks and going....uuuggghhh

I'm about 2 1/2 weeks out and ate egg salad (1 hard boiled egg w/ mayo) on a piece of bread and didn't start to feel uncomfortable until I took the last bite. I keep feeling like I have a larger stomach too because I haven't had a problem with anything yet and have only lost 4 pounds since surgery.

Ha, I remember that. I don't even think I could eat half when I first started having eggs 3 weeks out! More like 1/3. Now I can eat 2, but that's it.

I think my stomach is smaller in the morning....does that make any sense? Because as the day goes on I can eat more at a time. Like I just drank an 11oz Protein Shake and 2 bites of a hot dog and a pinch of a bun chewing it to absolute death before getting that "Oh I'm full" feeling.

I think my stomach is smaller in the morning....does that make any sense? Because as the day goes on I can eat more at a time. Like I just drank an 11oz Protein shake and 2 bites of a hot dog and a pinch of a bun chewing it to absolute death before getting that "Oh I'm full" feeling.

Im def tighter in the morning...

I remember I could only eat half an egg. At 8 weks, I can eat a whole egg, but only if it is very softly scrambled - not dry at all. The drier adn more dense the food is, the less I can eat. So, I would have trouble getting through a whole hard boiled egg, but soft scrambled is better. I will stil occasionally not be able to finish a whole egg - I really have to listen to my stomach.

Hilarious, isn't it?

I'm looking forward to eggs!!!

Isn't it great!!!??? I am 11 months out and can eat 2 scrambled eggs now. Nothing else and not all the time. Sometimes I can only eat 1 egg or one and a half. I don't know why, but different days I can eat different amounts!! I hope it stays this way forever!!!

And felt completely stuffed. hehehehehhahahahaha That just cracks me up. Pre-sleeve I would have devoured 3 hard boiled eggs in a sitting, and now I eat half of one LOL

It is so crazy. I'll eat a little prepackaged container of applesauce and then I'll lean back and moan and sigh like I just ate a huge thanksgiving dinner!!! lol

I remember week 2 ( 2 weeks ago) when I could have cream of wheat. Pre-surgery I had to fix more than one serving...like 1 1/2 to 2 measured servings ( 4 1/2 -6 tbsp of dry cereal). After surgery 1 Tbsp. filled me up. I couldn't believe it.

I know the feeling, I just had my first egg today ( 9 days out) and could only eat half. And that took 30 minutes. But it was so yummy!

that's what I say - "I'm Thanksgiving full", isn't it great??!!!

It is so crazy. I'll eat a little prepackaged container of applesauce and then I'll lean back and moan and sigh like I just ate a huge thanksgiving dinner!!! lol