Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

its been 53 days and not one pound..is this it... It's been alittle over 9 months since my surgery and I've lost about 110 pounds and I know thats a huge gift but I still hvae about 60-70 pounds I need to loose and since the beggining of Jan I haven't lost anything and I'm upset that this could be it.

anyone going through the same thing here

its been 53 days and not one pound..is this it... It's been alittle over 9 months since my surgery and I've lost about 110 pounds and I know thats a huge gift but I still hvae about 60-70 pounds I need to loose and since the beggining of Jan I haven't lost anything and I'm upset that this could be it.

I am not there, only 13 weeks out, but i have heard a few things.

Go back to basic rules.

Check everything you are eating in an online tracker.

do a 5 day pouch test.

get your protein/cabs/fats in the appropriate level for ketosis

up the fluids.

What have you tried?

Are you tracking everything you are eating?? Maybe you should visit a nutriionist? Good Luck!

Be sure to switch up your foods!

Wow! Congrats on the 110 lbs in 7 1/2 months. stalling for the last month and a half must be so frustrating. I think the other posters are on track, regroup, and try what Eureka-C suggests. The honeymoon is not yet over. Im only 5 weeks out and i have been on a stall for three weeks! Chin up and back on plan if you need to, or stay on plan if you already are......and read and post here... it really helps.

My Day consists pretty much of any were from 70-80g of protien and I try not to go over 40-50 carbs a day . I really honestly feel I am still on track when it comes to my intake I don't even cheat and I get tons of Water in daily I just can't seem to make the scale move...I have thought of going back to a liquid diet for a week to see if I can shock myself into loosing again..I just dont know what to try next. Thx all for your responces

I read that working out in the morning before you eat can force your body to use up it's fat stores. I know you will get through this stall!!!

I read that working out in the morning before you eat can force your body to use up it's fat stores. I know you will get through this stall!!!

I have been a painfully slow looser. I decided that I would be content with 2 lbs per month... at least it was coming off.... right? Last month I didn't loose ANYTHING!!! I started doing 40 minutes of cardio before eating (fasting cardio as perscribed by the "fit for life" guy). Yea.... 2lbs this week... and I'm actually eating more because the cardio makes me kind of hungry. I'm a believer

I'm 10 months out and havent seen loss in a few months, my Surgeon would like me to lose 10 more lbs, dont think it's going to happen. I have relaxed my eating some so I know I need to lose I need to burn more than I consume and I can't seem to make up my mind whether to try. Just don't give up, you can do it, warm weather is coming and you'll be able to be more active.

what is the 5 day pouch test? i dont think my pouch is small enough.

I am not there, only 13 weeks out, but i have heard a few things.

Go back to basic rules.

Check everything you are eating in an online tracker.

do a 5 day pouch test.

get your protein/cabs/fats in the appropriate level for ketosis

up the fluids.

What have you tried?

Yes I too would like to know what a five day pouch test is. I have reached a stall but am trying not to get frustrated. The only thing I probably am doing wrong is not exercising enough. I am going to start a zumba dvd soon. (I have it ordered).