Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Whatcha eating today!!! Thursday

Hey there, it is almost Friday! Having a deep Freeze here in the North East! BRR!

LND was so YUMMY - 1egg, 1bacon, and this potatoe thing that mom made! warmed the tummy and soul if you know what I mean!

Here is today's menu:

B-Yogurt w/blueberries

L-Baked Potatoe Soup

S- colby Jack cheese stick

D- what ever mom cooks!

Water - 30 oz in the form of hot tea

vites - yup

exercise- walked a bit, and zumba on Xbox Kinect tonight with the twins!

NEXT.....

Hi there, although I live in the deep south (San Antonio) our high is only 43F and the low tonight will be 28F!!!! BURRRRRRRR

My menu for the day is :

B - 2 scrambled eggs with 1 oz ham 1 c. coffee with Creamer

L - Hormel Compleats - chicken marina

D - Lean cuisine

Included in this menu is 2 small tangerines for mid morning and mid afternoon Snacks

2 oz cheese for bedtime snack. . .

Also i throw in a couple of diet sodas during the day as well. . . . CHEERS

Included in this menu is 2 small tangerines for mid morning and mid afternoon Snacks

2 oz cheese for bedtime snack. . .

Also i throw in a couple of diet sodas during the day as well. . . . CHEERS

OK ? for you, how long after surgery could you eat tangerines and oranges and fruits like that? the guy in the office next to me eats like 4 Clementines every day and the smell drives me crazy, I totally want one so bad, but i'm afraid to eat one! i'm only 3 months out!

P

pattimomo, i am 1 year out now and have just started eating citrus without a problem. . . i could eat bananas at 8 months out and i still have to peel my apples and peaches. . . check out your instructions for 3 months, i think you are allow apple sauces. . . good luck!

I am 3 months out and can eat anything I want that works for my stomach. It all depends on your surgeon and NUT!

B: 2 slices of ham and 1 slice of cheese, few bites of banana

L: 4 oz turkey chili with cheese

D: 3 oz tilapia and a few bites of potato probably

S: almonds

Water: 20 oz Protein shake, 16 oz tea, and need to work on rest

Vit: yep

Exercise: 2 mile Walk off the Lbs with Leslie Sansone

Have a great evening!

Melissa

Bfast: Protein bar

Lunch: salad - mixed greens, chicken, Beans, corn, avocado, feta cheese, Peanut Butter, dates

Snack: trail mix

Snack: some more of the lunch salad

Dinner: half a bagel with chicken liver pate, half a cup hot chocolate, some vegetables

Late-night snack post-gym: 2 kids' yogurts (2 oz each)

I love this thread!

B- lots of hot Decaf chai w creamer- individual serving tubs, X2. Protein shake; SEI max protein-click espresso protein-SF Torani Syrup.< /p>

L- tuna-mayo-mustard-pepper-grated parmesan-saltines

D- 4 oz chicken breast, seeds & suds mustard

S - turkey cream cheese roll ups, X2

lots more tea!

I'm snowed in today with my 3 kids! Oh what fun! they have been fighting since 7am! Did anyone ever have one of those days where the thought of food just turns your stomach? i'm having that today!!!

So last night mom made shake N Back chicken strips. They were so moist and good! The kids loved it so much!!

B - just some hot tea so far

L - no idea yet

D - going to take some pork chops out

vites - have to find something to eat to take them

Water - hot tea for me all day

exercise - will be shoveling all that snow later!

NEXT....

I'm snowed in today with my 3 kids! Oh what fun! they have been fighting since 7am! Did anyone ever have one of those days where the thought of food just turns your stomach? i'm having that today!!!

So last night mom made shake N Back chicken strips. They were so moist and good! The kids loved it so much!!

B - just some hot tea so far

L - no idea yet

D - going to take some pork chops out

vites - have to find something to eat to take them

Water - hot tea for me all day

exercise - will be shoveling all that snow later!

NEXT....

Boy, do I know what you mean! The last 3-4 days I've wanted nothing and had to convince myself that I should eat something. I hadn't had an egg for a while so scrambled one and then got nauseated. My sleeve has a mind of it own sometimes.dry.gif

B - Protein shake w/ milk, Torani SF Syrup. Sausage pattie, TBSP scrambled egg white & cheese.

L - 4 oz baked chicken breast, 1 tsp balsamic vinegar.

D - Cafe Steamers chicken & red pepper alfredo

It's at least another hour and a half before I can eat dinner and I don't know if I will make it, my god I want something so bad, popcorn, Peanut Butter, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh.