Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So. Right now my stitches are being a pain in the rear. I found out that my stitches are infected... All of them. ANNDDDDD I am having an allergic reaction to something in or on my stitches. They are looking pretty gruesome. My boyfriend says it looks like a lost a knife fight. So with that being said I am thinking of some awesome stories about my scars from surgery. I welcome any awesome stories about the scars from surgery. Because lets face it. Oh thats was from my lapband surgery. BORING

INSTEAD I want to be like. So I was helping a family of baby goslings and out of nowhere a ninja pops out and ninja stars me in the stomach, I run to protect the baby geese who in turn attack the ninja thus saving my life.

Odd yes. Childish EXTREMELY but what can I say I am a child at heart. I guess thats why I am an elementary teacher <3

I like the way you think. My 5 year old son and I pretend I was in a sword fight with a band of pirates who tried to steal his sisters

Teacher here! Okay.. lets see... You were out walking the dog on a Sunday morning when you see the neighbors house being robbed. You reach for your cell when you realize that you left it at home. The neighbors weren't always nice but you remembered they had brought you over a apple pie last thanksgiving (pre band) and felt like it was the right thing to do. So you and Sponge Square Bob Pants (The Dog) jumped into action, leap frog style. You ran around to the back door and crept in.. tip toeing to ensure they didn't hear you. That's when you realize that the family is actually home and still asleep. So you sprint up the stairs (because you are super fit from the walk that morning) and go to tell Josh and JoAnne that someone is robbing the house... They took Nyquil the night before because they both had seasonal allergies. They didn't wake up. It was up to you. You grabbed little Joseph's baseball bat and went charging down the stairs. The intruder heard you coming and pulled out his only weapon... A surgical blade he stole from the hospital he was just released from for a kidney stone. A intense battle ensued. After the ordeal was over he was taken in a stretcher to the county jail and you were awarded "Best Neighbor off the Month" by the HOA and only came out with a few small stabs to the gut... in the end you are a hero, the neighbors and safe and you ended up with another pie (That you didn't even end up eating) THE END!

I crack myself up. Haha! Hope you enjoyed it! hahahaha!

My teenage son had his appendix and then gall bladder removed before I had surgery. So now we show our bellies and say my scars are way worse than your scars and do the whole "noooo my scars are bigger and I'm tougher than you". No made up story but we do act like four year olds arguing over something silly.

I think it's an awesome idea and very funny!!

Similar situation of my own- I no longer have a belly button. May 1st I had a Tummy Tuck and skin removal and my belly button was collateral damage in the operation.

So, now I've decided to lift my shirt and tell little kids "See? I'm an alien. I have no belly button because I was hatched not born". LOL!

My scares from my lap band are no worse than the scratches I get clearing blackberry bushes out of my yard, but I have a real big one about 8 inches long down my stomach where I was opened 3 times for colon work. Had a ruptured colon and was put on a colostomy bag for 3 months and then opened up again to take off the bag and reconnect the colon and then 2 years later it all herniated and I had to have that mess worked on. The lap band was a piece of cake, if you will excuse the expression.

LOL! to all of you!

i had a saliva gland removed from my neck (and i have a scar that runs from behind my ear to just below my chin (now barely can see it) but after surgery, it was pretty hideous..yellow, bruised all of it.it did look as if my neck was/had been sliced open......so hub and i went to the store and some lady asked me what happened (and hub) being whom he is, said to, that is what happens when she talks back to me..... :o

the look on her face, priceless

When my daughter was 2 she had brain surgery which left her with a large scar on the back of her neck. We taught her to respond simply "knife fight" when someone asked about it. Bad parenting? Now she's 6 and has a cast on her arm...the new story? My husband likes "fell off the roof" I prefer "street fight with ninjas". We need therapy. Lol!

I've lived with a large scar on my right leg tha is to a large tumor when I was six. When people notice it I tell them :My parents wouldn't let me get a tattoo so I did it myself. Don't worry, your going to look so fabulous they won't even notice the scars.

How 'bout....

I was getting that fancy pedicure where the tiny fish eat all the stuff off your feet and I slipped and fell in.... (Yeah, I know, it's sick...)