Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Look what I got into the email today

Sent Today, 3:41 AM

Hello Dear,

With Respect,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you.

I know this mail may come to you as a surprise, since we have not known or written before.

Afer you receive this mail kindly contact me on my private Email contact below: ( helene.kodjo2013@gmail.com )

Introducing myself, I am Helene Kodjo Assamoi the Only Daughter of late Mr. Kodjo Assamoi I was a princess to him and I am the only person who can take care of his wealth.

My father, He was a royal highness in my community town citizen titled him over 16 years before his death, and also economic operator, director (Manager) Company (Society) late Mr. Kodjo Assamoi. he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips recetly and my mother was died on my tender Age I don’t even know her.

Before the death of my late father, He called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $6.650,000.00 USD ( Six Million, six Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars ) in a financial Bank here. deposited in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan Ivory Coast, that he used my name for the next of kin in depositing of the fund.

I will need your assistance as follows:

1) To assist me in retriving this money from the bank.

2) To serve as the guardian of this fund.

3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country

to further my education and to secure a residential permit in your country.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated account overseas.

For more details reply to my private email box below: ( helene.kodjo2013@gmail.com )

Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Regards,

Helene Kodjo Assamoi

Note: please reply to my private e-mail box below: ( helene.kodjo2013@gmail.com )

Oooh! CG, I think that you need to go for it!!!Happy Presidents Day! :ph34r:

Uh can you say scam???

Just hang on and I am afraid the next step is they need banking numbers or a little money from you for fees. I am afraid it sounds like a scam. Be careful and know if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. I had my phone cloned by someone trying to clear out a bank account and pretend to be ME!

Wow. I could use some $$. Could you please forward that to me CG??

Maybe we could even go in halfcies??

Lol lol lol

U get the duzzies dont you

ehhh...had they offered me 16% I would've been all over it but 15%?... I think I'm good :P

**guys please note i do realize its a scam**

some sweet people pm'd me and said for me not

to get involved...made me feel all precious inside

just wanted you to know in case you got one from this person..me may look ditzy but not that ditzy

Ah, a princess writing a princess, how did she know?

Can you believe ppl fall for that? My SIL who is a manager of a large grocery chain here in FL ,stop an older lady 85ish from wiring $50,000. to a long lost grandson she didn't know she had. She brought $50,000 in cash to his store and asked him to please put in in their safe until she got the Western Union forms filled out. On questioning her, he figured it was a scam and asked her to please give him her daughters phone number to verify it was legit. Need less to say, daughter was very grateful to my SIL.

Wow. I could use some $$. Could you please forward that to me CG??

Maybe we could even go in halfcies??

Lol lol lol

U get the duzzies dont you

i shall give them your personal cell #

to hook you up GF

Ah, a princess writing a princess, how did she know?

maddawg, i saw that and laughed out loud

That's almost $100,000 for helping the princess out!! How can you not?? (Yeah right!)

Hey girllly... when you get all that money, don't forget me....lol

wonder what would happen if you try and respond to the email...... too bad we can't wage a campaign to flood the little princess with email to to annoy her.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: