Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A Very Blessed December Challenge

Welcome to the monthly challenge. December is here and time to work on Happy Endings! A Very Blessed December Challenge is a fun way to keep track of your monthly weight loss while gaining and giving support to other bandsters

Copy and post the template below and fill in the information that you are comfortable sharing on Saturday December 1st then come back every Saturday on the 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th and post your updated weight. I will keep track of the weights to get a table listing everyone's results on the following weekend.

Good luck to everyone and remember this isn't a contest it's a challenge and you are a winner no matter how much you lose.

The first three items are required all others are recommended, but the last one is the most fun. If you are new to our monthly challenger please leave a short introduction.

Name, real or screen~

Goal weight for December 29th~

Weight on December 1st~

Age~

Dietary goal for December~

Exercise goal for December~

Personal goal for December~

Date banded~

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~

What is your favorite Winter/Christmas/Holiday Activity?~

Name, real or screen~LisaHolland73

Goal weight for December 29th~199

Weight on December 1st~206.8

Age~38, will be 39 on Christmas Eve! (I'm telling everybody I'm 31-I go backwards!)

Dietary goal for December~Instead of Quad Venti 2 pump mocha, reduce to a Triple Grande 2 pump non-fat mocha.

Exercise goal for December~Elliptical and Walking more!

Personal goal for December~Try not to get depressed because of the holidays.

Date banded~4/17/2012

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~30

What is your favorite Winter/Christmas/Holiday Activity?~Christmas Lights and the kids opening presents.

Name, real or screen~ Terri

Goal weight for December 29th~ 150

Weight on December 1st~ 155

Age~ 45

Dietary goal for December~ Water, Protein. And cut out snacking.

Exercise goal for December~ get out and Do it !

Personal goal for December~ enjoy the season.

Date banded~ 8-16-2011

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~ 77

What is your favorite Winter/Christmas/Holiday Activity?~ Spending time with Family.

I am new to these challenges and look forward to participating in them!

Name, real or screen~ Lynn

Goal weight for December 29th~ 230

Weight on December 1st~234

Age~61

Dietary goal for December~to slow down my eating and get in all my Protein

Exercise goal for December~ To get 4 workouts in a week

Personal goal for December~ to enjoy Christmas with my family.

Date banded~Oct.19/12

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet - 24 lbs

What is your favorite Winter/Christmas/Holiday Activity?~ building gingerbread houses with my daughters!

Name, real or screen~Lisa Mayeux (LouisianaLisa)

Goal weight for December 29th~ 267

Weight on December 1st~272.0

Age~44 (for another 6 days)

Dietary goal for December~Make good choices

Exercise goal for December~Get back to the gym

Personal goal for December~To buy a few smaller jeans for Christmas

Date banded~6/19/2012

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~58 lbs

What is your favorite Winter/Christmas/Holiday Activity?~Decorating the house and listening to Christmas Music!

Name, real or screen~Lisa Mayeux (LouisianaLisa)

Goal weight for December 29th~ 267

Weight on December 1st~

Age~44 (for another 6 days)

Dietary goal for December~Make good choices

Exercise goal for December~Get back to the gym

Personal goal for December~To buy a few smaller jeans for Christmas

Date banded~6/19/2012

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~58 lbs

What is your favorite Winter/Christmas/Holiday Activity?~Decorating the house and listening to Christmas Music!

Lisa!! its been awhile since I have seen your posts., unless I am just missing them. How are you doing??

Name, real screen name Wafa125

Goal weight for December 29th~ 157

Weight on December 1st~165

Age~33

Dietary goal for December~add more Protein

Exercise goal for December~more insanity sessions

Personal goal for December~survive the holiday season

Date banded~6/15

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~50

What is your favorite Winter/Christmas/Holiday Activity?~shopping

This picture was taken this morning after almost 50 pounds loss

post-205970-13813134584383_thumb.jpg

post-337970-13813140707548_thumb.jpg

Name, real or screen~ dee257

Goal weight for December 29th~145

Weight on December 1st~153

Age~54

Dietary goal for December~ get Protein first

Exercise goal for December~move 30 mins each day

Personal goal for December~ not to go over board on gifts

Date banded~ 2/22/12

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~104 lbs

What is your favorite Winter/Christmas/Holiday Activity?~ spending time with family

Sorry trying to copy and paste

Hi I am newly banded (Sept 12th) and this is my 1st challenge!! I am so excited!!

Name, real or screen~ Andrea

Goal weight for December 29th~ 280

Weight on December 1st~ 287

Age~ 41

Dietary goal for December~ Limit my carbs and focus on Protein

Exercise goal for December~ Get in the zone and exercise more!!!

Personal goal for December~ To stay focused and realize this is a lifestyle change and not a diet!!

Date banded~ Sept. 12, 2012

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~ 40 pounds!

What is your favorite Winter/Christmas/Holiday Activity?~ Putting up the tree with my husband and my son (he is 17 months today)

Name, real or screen~Dawn

Goal weight for December 29th~150

Weight on December 1st~ 154.8

Age~30

Dietary goal for December~more Protein

Exercise goal for December~I wanna get back to the gym at least 3 times per week for about an hour

Personal goal for December~get through the holidays

Date banded~10/19/11

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~105 pounds

What is your favorite Winter/Christmas/Holiday Activity?~spending time with my family

Name, real or screen~ JOEL CRAWFORD

Goal weight for December 29th~ HMMM, WELL, IM KINDA TRYING TO GAIN WEIGHT LOL! MORE MUSCLE!!

Weight on December 1st~

Age~30

Dietary goal for December~2500 CALS A DAY, 200-230 GRAMS OF Protein A DAY, LOTS OF COMPLEX CARBS!

Exercise goal for December~I GO TO THE GYM 6 DAYS A WEEK

Personal goal for December~ DROP MY BODY FAT % TO 15-17% CURRENTLY AT 20%

Date banded~OCT 25TH 2011

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~ MAX LOSS IS 176 POUNDS.

What is your favorite Winter/Christmas/Holiday Activity?~ FOOTBALL!!! WEIGHT LIFTING!!

Name, real or screen~ Marybell

Goal weight for December 29th~ 280

Weight on December 1st~ 313

Age~27

Dietary goal for December~ to get thru the first month of being banded.

Exercise goal for December~i bike 3miles 3x a week i hope to make it 6miles

Personal goal for December~ to keep my eye on the prize and not the frustration of getting used to the band

Date banded~ Dec 7th ( 1 more weeeeek! )

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~20lbs since halloween

What is your favorite Winter/Christmas/Holiday Activity?~ watching my babys faces on the morning after santa came