Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I just got a fill today which made me pretty tight. Doc wants me to stay on liquids for 3 days. It should be easy for me being ive been doing this for awhile but its not. Im starving. Any ideas on what i can have considering im on a liquid diet. thanks

I really like Odwalla Protein chocolate drink...It makes me feel full. I am sure you are tired of Protein Shakes by now but I buy these at my local convenient store and they really taste like chocolate milk. Hope this helps.

Egg drop Soup. Make it from scratch or buy the mix in the asian isle at your grocers. The Protein satiates.

I wish I had advice for you. My first fill is in two weeks and I'm a little worried myself. You can do it!! 3 days will fly by. Hang in there. It will be SO worth it!

I felt the same after my fill. Here i had done the liquid diet three weeks before surgery and two weeks after with no complaint. After my fill I was freaking starving! Felt way worse to me. Maybe cause I thought that part was behind me? U will get thru it tho as we all do hehe. 26 lbs loss in three weeks is soooo worth it!

I am right there with you guys...I am a week and a half post op and no fills for a few more weeks. I can have solids but I am starving. I guess bc I am eating the recommended foods and Protein and carbs that my surgeon told me to but I still have room in my stomach since the swelling went down. I was miserable last week but not hungry at all...I kind of miss that!

Drink drink drink drink Water. It really helps fill u up and get thru the hunger!!

i like Boost Protein Drinks, hot chinese Soup , Campbells chicken noodle soup ,or vegetable beef soup, or lo salt clam chowder , smush them up in your blender .

also i forgot to add frozen sugar free pudding, it taste s like ice cream ! yummy !

DRINK SLIM FAST OPTIMA...THAT WILL FILL YOU UP AND HELP KEEP YOU FULL....ONLY SIP IT...

Soups, watery cream of wheat, Jello. I like to add extra Protein to my protein drinks after a fill. One way I do this is to blend in some low fat Peanut Butter or PB2. After a fill I also eat regular yogurt (not greek - too thick) without any fruit in it.

my liquids diet was hard cause i never felt full.. heres a shake i came up with my trial and error.. hope it helps you guys.. its filling and o so delish.

a small handful of blueberries.. abt 1/4 cup.

• 5 oz of low calorie gatorade.. ( i like the grape and fruitpunch flavour)

• 1-2 tbs of plain yogurt

• 3/4 scoop Isopure ( vanilla).. u can use whatever Protein powder u use..

• optional.. 1 teaspoon oats.. ( it makes it thicker )

• blend .. and drink chilled

• i bought a buch of blueberries.. and i have it in the frrezer.. so its cold then i always have gatorade in the fridge.. so its cold.. i usually dont like adding ice

Thank you everyone. Its is day 2 today and i am feeling be alot better today knowng that we r all in this together. Thank you for the good tips. I will def. use them today. All I have to remember is that at the end it will all be worth it. Love you guys

I bought the Special K chocolate Protein shakes..then I mixed in some chocolate whey Protein Powder. It has no taste but it doesnt blend smoothly..its kinda chunky but the chunks break down in your mouth..it sounds weird but it was soooooo good. It was like drinking a super thick chocolate shake but not swallowing one..if that makes sense..lol.

It sounds like you're feeling better, but I also wanted to let you know that split pea Soup (cambells even) has a lot of Protein and is pretty low cal. I ate it alot post op. I eat the greek yogurt post fill now, also, if you're concerned about the thickness, add some milk and blend it together.

Only a day and a half and just think of the boost in weight loss!!! :D