Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I love lapband talk i am on here everyday. It is my crack!

I love lapband talk i am on here everyday. It is my crack!

LMAO mys too :blink:

me too. i work monday through friday 9-5 so i keep in open on my computer. as I am pre-surgery, i enjoy reading and knowing what i should expect after surgery from current bandsters. it is a great resource. :rolleyes:

me too, keep it up most days all day at work

I'm a lapbandtalk addict too, it's up all day at work. I found that when I disappeared from the site for a few months a while back, I lost focus and almost forgot about my band. Coming here is a constant remember and a great motivater.

I enjoy it too ! Everyone is different here, and sometimes we all hear about the same old problems. Yet for everyone, the solution might be a little different.

It keeps it interesting.

Ditto to all said. Love the site. On it every day. It's a lifeline to all the bandsters out there.

Me too. I was so much more ready for the surgery and aftermath by spending as much time on here as I did. And post-surgery, as long as I am on here, I am not using my hands for eating. So it is a win, win.

Same here! I love educating myself on these boards about life with the band-the ups and down, food, nutrition, and of course GREAT support! :-)

I love this place too. Everybody going through the same things. Also there are a few people that I really respect and love to read their posts such as Elcee and Jachut and some others. We are missing some who like Elcee and Jachut were really great posters who left, but I am glad they were here when I was first banded.

Cheri

LOL....every time I see this thread topic come up I think of the other "crack." You never know with this forum :lol:

LOL....every time I see this thread topic come up I think of the other "crack." You never know with this forum :lol:

[/

quote]

So true. I can see it in my mind already. Can I keep smoking crack while I have the band? lol bet before long that might happen. You are another one that I always feel like I have read an honest, down to earth answer from.

Cheri

quote]

So true. I can see it in my mind already. Can I keep smoking crack while I have the band? lol bet before long that might happen. You are another one that I always feel like I have read an honest, down to earth answer from.

Cheri

Thanks Cheri :) LOL, with the title of "My Crack", I was thinking about someone posting about their crack .... like an issue with saggy butt skin , a rash or something. :ciappa: Or even plumber's crack issues with all the low rise jeans out there now days.

LOL, yes, plumber's crack was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the title.

I visit off and on all day and night. I am a member of several message boards and this is always the first or second one I visit when I sit down and fire up the internet. it is a great site with lots of good information and a fantastic support system. I really like it here and have met some wonderful people through it. Very grateful it exists and it has helped me immensely with this lapband journey.

Well,,, I guess I'm not alone with that thought... LOL

I just did 3 days in the Hospital, and this about somes it up.

It's close to crack.

THE GOWN WITH THE SPLIT DOWN THE BACK

I was sittin’ there mindin’ my business,

Sort of lettin’ my mind go slack,

When in walked a nurse with a bright sunny smile,

And a gown with a split down the back.

“Take shower,” she said, “and get ready,

And then you jump into the sack.”

And what she was really talking about,

Was that gown with the split down the back.

“They are going to make some tests,” she told me,

And now I’ll be stretched on a rack,

With nothing twixt me and the cruel cold world,

But that gown with the split down the back.

It barely reaches my knees in the front,

At the sides there is also a lack—

But the greatest shortcoming of all,

Is that bloomin’ ole split in the back.

Whoever designed this garment,

For humor, must have had a great knack,

But I fail to see anything funny,

About a gown with a split down the back.

It won’t cover my knees,

It flaps in the breeze,

And I sure don’t dare sneeze—

I’d much rather they give me a sack,

Than a gown with a split down the back.

I hear them comin’ to get me,

The wheels goin’ clicktey clack,

I’ll ride through the halls on a gurney,

In a gown with a split down the back.

When I get to Heaven, it will make me no odds,

If my robe is white, red, or black,

But one thing I’ll ask—