Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tomorrow is my big day!!

Hey everyone!

Tomorrow is my big day. I wanted to send well wishes to others having surgery tomorrow or later this week. I look forward to the next phase of my journey. Bring it on!!

Congrats!! Get lots of rest today! You're going to do great! Come back and update us when you can :)

tomorrow is my day too !!

Sabrina what time do you go in tomorrow ?? hope all is well with you !!

i go in at 10am i was doing great till today when every family member has called and tried talking me out of it ... I am ready !!!!!!!!!

have a great day !!!

Good luck!! I'm getting re-banded this Friday (had a slip and had to have my band removed for 6 mos!) and I'm so excited!! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Me too!! If all goes well, all depends if they will let me with this cold I have. But everything is all planned so hopefully.

Good luck, keep us posted

Hi everyone!! Actually in pre-op just hanging out. IV is in met my nurse and anesthesiologist, saw my doctor coming in but he says he will stop by again. I'm good so far. I did get heparin prophylactically to prevent blood clots and I have special hose on called TED hose to promote circulation. I'll keep everyone posted. Prayers to everyone. Heather, Chris lives down the street from me! Small world, ey??

Congrats Sabrina! My big band is tomorrow 12-14. I'm hoping for a good nights sleep beforehand.

Well, by now you should be on the other side....How are you? I sent a text to your phone. I hope all went well... I will be interested to hear how your experience went as well as the others on here that got it done today. I go on Wednesday...! I'm in the same spot as Heather, I have a cold and hope it's not a cough on Wednesday!

Let us know how it went and how you are feeling!

Cindy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Teriesa

Hi everyone, I wrote back in May about having no strength. I still get totally exhausted just walking from room to room, it’s so bad I’m using a walker with wheels of all things. I had the gastric sleeve Jan. 24th. I’m doing exactly what the programs says, except protein shakes. I have different meats and protein bars daily, including vitamins daily. I do drink my fluids as well.  I go in for IV hydration 4 days a week and feel ok just til evening.  So far as of Jan 1st I’ve dropped 76 lbs. I just want to enjoy the weight lose. Any suggestions or has anyone else gone thru this??  Doctor says just increase calorie intake, still the same. 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

Amazing! Congrats!!! Watch out for the sharks. 🦈

• Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!