Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Friday weigh in October 31

Had a good week, fill is definately working dropped another 1.3 kg 2.8lbs this week. Feeling good and motivated still, I love my band.

I lost 600g (1.32 pounds) this week...hey at least it went down!! That is a change on the past few weeks...no excercise as I've been sick....got my first fill....no real restriction...next fill 2 weeks away.

Got an extra long weekend this weekend :):teeth_smile:

Up 2.5 pounds this week:

Last week: 201.5

This week: 204

For all the normal reasons - bad eating choices, lack of exercise. My fill isn't getting me anywhere, and I don't have another until December. And now it gets hard...

My biggest weekly drop ever, 4 pounds!!!

Last week: 245

This week 241!

one more pound to 40 pounds off! My mini goal is to hit 220 by Christmas and it's looking like I might make it!

Down the 2lbs that I was up last week, so I'm exactly even on where I was 2 weeks ago! My fill kicked in, so maybe I can go in the right direction again for the next few weeks.

Good luck everyone!

Happy Halloween

10/24 214.8lbs

10/31 217.0lbs

Up 2.2lbs

Obvious reasons: Bad eating decisions(unos, fridays, Portuguese cuisine, smokey bones, pizza, halloween candy) NO restriction in my fill....ummmm lack of exercise....Stressed out beyond belief...Start a new job on Monday hopefully my stress will be relieved.....

Well i stayed the same this week which isnt bad cause i had a heavy drinking weekend gone.I stood on the scales on tuesday and i was up 2 pound so at least ive lost them. Otherwise happy, my restriction is loosening now i accualy had food that i had to chew last night for the first time in a month. im not a candy person so i hope i dont turn to them just for the sake of it tonight. see u same time next week, good luck everyone.:teeth_smile:

I gained a few ounces. I was up 2 lbs. after a Halloween party. I lost most of it. Very little restriction right now, going for a fill on Nov. 6th and hope that helps. I'll be on liquids and mushies for a few days, and will continue it for the 5 days pouch diet. Back on track. Went to my 2nd Water aerobics class, wow what a workout. It's 5 weeks. After that I can go to the family swim 3 times a week and do it on my own till the next class in January. Only thing my back is sore today.

Hope I can lose a few pounds before the fill.

I'm down 2lbs this week! Considering I had a stressful week of work and travel, I'm pleasantly surprised!! I would normally eat my way through/out of the stress, this time was different - what a welcome relief!

I go for my 2nd fill today.....

Woohoo! Down 3 lbs. this week, breaking into the 180s for the first time in ... a while. :teeth_smile:

Down 2.5 pounds. Had a fill yesterday, but they are going to take some out today. I can't even hold down Water this morning. I just don't want him to take too much out. Oh well I broke that 50lb loss mark, now going for 60lb loss mark.

Happy Halloween,

Have a great week!