Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey everyone. So I have a question for the ladies. I am about 15 pounds away from my goal weight. I have lost 120 pounds since February and I definitely have a lot of loose skin. I wear skirts and dresses most of the time.

Does anyone have any suggestions on a type of girdle that helps control a saggy butt? I will confess that I have been very cheap with all of my underclothes during this weight loss because I hate to spend a lot of money on something that I will only use for a short time but I’m starting to be really uncomfortable in the ones that I have bought with them riding up and getting into places they shouldn’t be and I’m looking for some suggestions from people who understand the struggle.

also, Bras? I have went from a size 38D to a 34B and what I do have is basically loose skin. So I’m finding that every time I bend over, stuff starts falling out if you catch what I’m saying.

I do plan on having some plastics done to help with all of this but I want to get to my goal and be at a stable weight before I do all of that but in the meantime, I need help!

I don't have a girdle suggestion, but definitely have found a bra that I absolutely love!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VK8G7RQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1&psc=1

It's actually a sports bra, which I needed, so I ordered one to try it out.

I found that It gives me the perfect shape under my t-shirts, blouses, etc, so much so that I went back and ordered 3 more, and now use these as my every day bras. It's a racer back, so the straps are more narrow in the front which means that if you had a shirt with a wide neck hole the straps might show, but the bonus of the narrow straps is that they never slide off your shoulder. I can bend down, do whatever, and nothing can ever pop out.

I seriously love this bra! LOL!!

Thanks, Chubrub!! Looks Super Great so I ordered one. Reviews are fab, any tips for getting it on? One humorous creature said she dislocated her elbow getting it hooked🤣. Can’t wait to get it!! And cannot beat Amazon’s free ship, free returns. I mean how EASY they make shopping!!

19 minutes ago, Lily66 said:

Thanks, Chubrub!! Looks Super Great so I ordered one. Reviews are fab, any tips for getting it on? One humorous creature said she dislocated her elbow getting it hooked🤣. Can’t wait to get it!! And cannot beat Amazon’s free ship, free returns. I mean how EASY they make shopping!!

LOL!! I put it on over my head (like with a tank top or regular sports bra), then pull my boobs up to get them into the cups, then reach back to do the hooks! Once you get the hang of, it's easy! Let me know if you love it as much as I do!!

10 hours ago, Puffy-no-more said:

I have went from a size 38D to a 34B and what I do have is basically loose skin. So I’m finding that every time I bend over, stuff starts falling out if you catch what I’m saying.

Oh that's interesting. I went from a 42D to a 38D but stayed a D. I thought for sure I'd drop a cup size. But then again I've always had big boobs. 😀 I have never had any luck with girdles. All they do is push the fat up away from my belly and form a muffin top.

7 hours ago, ChubRub said:

I don't have a girdle suggestion, but definitely have found a bra that I absolutely love!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VK8G7RQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1&psc=1

It's actually a sports bra, which I needed, so I ordered one to try it out.

I found that It gives me the perfect shape under my t-shirts, blouses, etc, so much so that I went back and ordered 3 more, and now use these as my every day bras. It's a racer back, so the straps are more narrow in the front which means that if you had a shirt with a wide neck hole the straps might show, but the bonus of the narrow straps is that they never slide off your shoulder. I can bend down, do whatever, and nothing can ever pop out.

I seriously love this bra! LOL!!

Wow! Great endorsement. I just ordered one 😊

Just this week I have become so frustrated with how all of my bras fit, but I don’t want to spend a bunch of money on new bras until I am closer to goal. For the price, this is totally worth a try.

Thank you ☺️

ps. You should probably look into getting some kick backs for the excellent advertising/product endorsement 😂 maybe free bras?

Edited by WishMeSmaller

9 hours ago, WishMeSmaller said:

Wow! Great endorsement. I just ordered one 😊

Just this week I have become so frustrated with how all of my bras fit, but I don’t want to spend a bunch of money on new bras until I am closer to goal. For the price, this is totally worth a try.

Thank you ☺️

ps. You should probably look into getting some kick backs for the excellent advertising/product endorsement 😂 maybe free bras?

We will all be so cute in our matching bras!!! LOL!! I have 2 purple, 1 black, and 1 blue!

@ChubRub thank you. I will definitely try this bra. I guess I will still be in search for the bottom half. 🥴

@GradyCat I know it’s crazy. I was always much smaller on top but then once I started having kids and gaining weight, I gained in that area as well. I figured I would deflate really badly once I started losing and I definitely did.

On 11/20/2020 at 8:02 AM, ChubRub said:

LOL!! I put it on over my head (like with a tank top or regular sports bra), then pull my boobs up to get them into the cups, then reach back to do the hooks! Once you get the hang of, it's easy! Let me know if you love it as much as I do!!

Chubrub, Sorry for the late review but I join you in love, love LOVING the SYROKAN sports bra! I had to exchange a few to get a perfect fit but once there I ordered several and want to throw away any other bra I own. Thanks for the tip...I now understand your well placed wild enthusiasm!!

I've lost 120 pounds too and I'm right there with you. I got this on Amazon and it helps with the tummy and bottom. It's pretty comfortable as well (once you figure out the right size).

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VG7QT8T/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1&fpw=alm

With bras, I was able to stay with my same brand, just a smaller size. I went from a 44DDD to a 36D.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000MX5UIC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1&fpw=alm

37 minutes ago, Lily66 said:

Chubrub, Sorry for the late review but I join you in love, love LOVING the SYROKAN sports bra! I had to exchange a few to get a perfect fit but once there I ordered several and want to throw away any other bra I own. Thanks for the tip...I now understand your well placed wild enthusiasm!!

Yay! Glad you love it too!!!