Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Recommended Posts

Has anyone seen or heard from this member? I noticed that she has not been here in awhile and am concerned.

Pretty sure that she has been a daily poster for awhile now. Hoping that she has just been busy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Losingit2018 said:

Has anyone seen or heard from this member? I noticed that she has not been here in awhile and am concerned.

Pretty sure that she has been a daily poster for awhile now. Hoping that she has just been busy.

You read my mind! I thought about her yesterday. I hope she's doing good I'm a little concerned too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right, she hasn't posted in awhile. I hope all is well and she's just been busy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

people come and go on these forums all the time - and sometimes they reappear months later. She may come back. I remember her as well. I've been and off & on "member" of this forum for several years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, justmetj said:

You read my mind! I thought about her yesterday. I hope she's doing good I'm a little concerned too.

Yes. I messaged her and no response. I know that she has had some issues since surgery and I pray that all is well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, catwoman7 said:

people come and go on these forums all the time - and sometimes they reappear months later. She may come back. I remember her as well. I've been and off & on "member" of this forum for several years.

Right I understand that people don’t always stick around. She just disappeared so abruptly. Maybe she is having rotator cuff surgery. Maybe now recovering and it would be hard to get online.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, justmetj said:

You read my mind! I thought about her yesterday. I hope she's doing good I'm a little concerned too.

I thought of her a couple times this week. Were are you Frustr8?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still no word from her? Worries me since she has had a rough time with surgeries in the past. I really hope the rotator cuff went ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am worried too, I checked the other day to see when she had been here last and it was December. I hope she is doing alright also, I valued her posts and experience!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Concerned as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recent Topics

  • Most popular:

  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs
    ×