Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I stress are last night

Well...it has been a whirlwind for me the last 3 months.... I decided to have surgery in august, had surgery 2 weeks later in the 26 of aug, financed the surgery and have hefty loan payments now. I moved into a new place on Sept 15 so that I could help my mom with my dad and caregiving as he has dementia ....Started a new fulltime job on Sept 30 at a new start up company..... yesterday I lost that job...a mere 3 weeks later because they cant afford to pay me.

Emotional, and worried with student loans, medical loans, living expenses and an 8 yr old, while my husband is in Guatemala and wont be back for 8 months.....

I stress ate yes.... but I am proud to say that it was only dill pickle slices..... I ate till my stomach was full....used my medical marijuana for my anxiety and went to sleep.....

Today.i dont even want to get out of bed. I feel defeated

Sent from my SM-G965W using BariatricPal mobile app

Its called head games and Im sure fluffy is going to post on this.

My view as a Male

1. One there is no Debtors prison so who cares about Money! do what you can

2. You made the decision to get the surgery - Enjoy it and run with it - Make it a good thing

3. You did not slip - a Few dang pickles are not going to kill you -

Now get out of bed get some sunshine and enjoy your dang life - There are a lot of real world issues that are way worse then a few pickles

The Head Games is the worse part of this surgery - Fluffy will jump in on this

Go for a walk

Its called head games and Im sure fluffy is going to post on this.
My view as a Male
1. One there is no Debtors prison so who cares about Money! do what you can
2. You made the decision to get the surgery - Enjoy it and run with it - Make it a good thing
3. You did not slip - a Few dang pickles are not going to kill you -

Now get out of bed get some sunshine and enjoy your dang life - There are a lot of real world issues that are way worse then a few pickles
The Head Games is the worse part of this surgery - Fluffy will jump in on this

Maybe you dont see my job loss, parent with dementia, single parenting while my husband is away and financial obligations as real world issues...but in my world they are real issues. Yes it was only a few pickles.... that's my point..... I stress ate on something not too dangerous..... which is a sucess for me. It was my first real stress eat.... and I did it much better than I would have previously.....I know I have to work thorough this to deal with things differently...I will still be successful with this tool and work it the best I can.

Yes I have my big girl panties on.... yes I'm out of bed and getting on with things...I have to...no other choice

I just vented a little about things I'm struggling with.... I needed to get it off my chest as I dont want to worry my family. ...maybe this wasn't the correct place to do that

I suppose I cant interpret the tone in your text, and this could be a misunderstanding...if so I apologize. I just felt like maybe my struggles are not "struggly" enough by your response

Sent from my SM-G965W using BariatricPal mobile app

All good not trying to wind you up - I see the struggle but enjoy your life, Stress Took me into NCH Cardiac ward a few years ago. Not a chance in hell I am stressing or struggling again. Stay positive Not every glass is half empty there has to be some full ones around. Your kids need you stress free and sane,

Did not mean to piss you off -