Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Barimelts multivitamin

I don't take the Multivitamin, but I do take the Biotin Barimelts. Those suckers dissolve fast!

Sorry I don't have a precise answer on the multivitamins..

The specific Barimelts Multi that i took was TERRIBLE

I love the Celebrate 3-in-1 multi chewable in tangerine or citrus--can't remember the flavor.

Also love the Celebrate Chewy calcium citrate. Love all the fruit flavors, but watermelon rocks me! Also love the chocolate--like candy.

Also loved the Chewable Iron from Celebrate in Tangerine.

OHHH and loved the Vitamin powder drink mix--especially in citrus. Tastes like Tang! I still drink it some mornings cuz I want me some Tang! :D

6 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

I love the Celebrate 3-in-1 multi chewable in tangerine or citrus--can't remember the flavor.

Also love the Celebrate Chewy calcium citrate. Love all the fruit flavors, but watermelon rocks me! Also love the chocolate--like candy.

Also loved the chewable Iron from Celebrate in Tangerine.

OHHH and loved the Vitamin powder drink mix--especially in citrus. Tastes like Tang! I still drink it some mornings cuz I want me some Tang! :D

I've tried a sample of the Celebrate multi chewable in Forest berry and it was actually pretty good! It looks so ugly in the package that I worried I'd just taste medicine and grit but didn't get any of that. A pleasant surprise. I've also had luck with Bariatric Fusion multi with Iron chewables (I believe I've had the orange flavor). I prefer capsules but have to do chewables the first couple months. I also got a sample of the Vitamin powder drink mix (can't remember the flavor) but I'm curious at the citrus since you mentioned Tang haha

I'm 16 days-post op and I can't find a Vitamin I can tolerate. The Barimelts taste too gross and make me nauseous. I know they genuinely work for some people, but I've just been so nauseous the past few days. I've spent like $60 on Vitamins and I hate them all haha.

I'll try the Celebrate chewables.

I've taken the multi before and it was huge and i ended up having to chew it and it was pretty gross that way. i take the Bariatric Advantage now.

I've had a lifelong aversion to multivitamins but also tolerate the Bariatric Advantage..much to my shock!! And it even has iron!

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

I have tried them and they gave me head wags and I almost thru up. I am going to return my unopened bottles. I am going with the patches!

I was given samples of different Vitamins to try from my surgeon and the bari melts were awful the Bariatric Advantage were good, fusion was good lil bit of after taste but the ones I found the best which I order 3 months supply from celebratevitamins.com I have my mutli, Calcium, Iron and B12 which are all chewable and taste good( they come in different flavors) Good luck on Vitamin hunting I hope I have been helpful