Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone here in Florida??

I am having surgery August 24th and I live in Fort Pierce Florida

I have to do a 2 week diet. Today is day 2. It is pretty hard. I am getting hunger headaches at night. That's when it seems to be the hardest. I am a little nervous about tomorrow because I will be home all day. Weekends are when I usually over eat because I am home instead of working. I really don't want to blow it though.

I have to do a 2 week diet. Today is day 2. It is pretty hard. I am getting hunger headaches at night. That's when it seems to be the hardest. I am a little nervous about tomorrow because I will be home all day. Weekends are when I usually over eat because I am home instead of working. I really don't want to blow it though.

How are you doing today? Yesterday was really rough for me. I was having mood swings I believe because I was hungry. But today is a little better . I had my first Protein Shake this morning and it was pretty good to my surprise . I have Premier Protein shakes Caramell flavor.

I am doing good. Have stuck to the diet so far. I also weighed myself this morning and to my surprise I have already lost 5 pounds and it's only been 2 days. So yay lol. How are u doing?

I am doing good. Have stuck to the diet so far. I also weighed myself this morning and to my surprise I have already lost 5 pounds and it's only been 2 days. So yay lol. How are u doing?

Oh that's so wonderful !!! I'm much better now my first day was rough . Yesterday was better this morning is much better so far. I'm hoping when I go to the doctor Wednesday I've lost some weight. I've got to invested me a good scale at home.

I live in Central Fl and my sleeve surgery is Tuesday, Aug 15. I only had to do a one week liquid diet because I exceeded my preop weight loss expectation. I lost 26lbs before starting the liquids. I love the Premier Carmel flavored shakes. I've been doing popsicles, broth, Jello and crystal light flavored water for six days now. I have to urge to crunch or chew something so think I'm going to eat some ice to squish the urge. Yesterday was the worst after drinking the magnesium citrate. It made me nauseous so I took a zofran and stayed close to the bathroom, lol! Best wishes to my fellow Floridians on getting through the liquid diet without cheating and your upcoming surgery!

I live in Central Fl and my sleeve surgery is Tuesday, Aug 15. I only had to do a one week liquid diet because I exceeded my preop weight loss expectation. I lost 26lbs before starting the liquids. I love the Premier Carmel flavored shakes. I've been doing popsicles, broth, Jello and crystal light flavored water for six days now. I have to urge to crunch or chew something so think I'm going to eat some ice to squish the urge. Yesterday was the worst after drinking the magnesium citrate. It made me nauseous so I took a zofran and stayed close to the bathroom, lol! Best wishes to my fellow Floridians on getting through the liquid diet without cheating and your upcoming surgery!

I'm glad you are doing well. So far I'm doing believe it's because my doctor and nut allow me to have grits, plain oatmeal and cream of wheat . Also low fat cream Soups. So that really helps. Best wishes on your surgery tomorrow .

Thank you truly Kendra! I'm now postop for two days. I had to stay one night in hospital and was able to meet the hydration goals set by the bariatric team. Sip, sip, sip! I have had no real pain but am very sore.

hope you're still doing well with the preop diet.

Thank you truly Kendra! I'm now postop for two days. I had to stay one night in hospital and was able to meet the hydration goals set by the bariatric team. Sip, sip, sip! I have had no real pain but am very sore.
hope you're still doing well with the preop diet.

Hey how's your recovery coming along? I had my surgery on 8/25 still in a lot pain . I'm able to drink well. Water, G2 gatorade and Protein Shakes are my friends. Lol

I'm doing well, thanks for asking. Rough first week, nausea and not able to get the necessary hydration. Second week is much better, still supposed to be on full liquids but tried oatmeal this morning and it went down well. Can't wait to actually eat/chew something besides popsicles. How's it going for you?

Hey girl I live in Jacksonville Florida. I had the surgery through mayo Clinic August 15th. I'm doing OK so far. It's hard to keep my mind right. I did bad today and ate stuff I'm not supposed to but my stomach let me know quick fast and in a hurry.

Naples Florida here...mid way through my insurance approval! Did poor today but tomorrow's a new day