Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello my BP fam..... I haven't been on in a minute but that's because my life has been super hectic. For those of you that have been following me, you know that I am going thru a divorce. Yes , I mustered up the strength to leave his lowdown butt. But , honestly, that has been the best thing that could have happened to me. I am happier with me, I love and embrace my flaws as well as accomplishments. I smile more , I laugh more. I am truly blessed to have so many friends and my brother and sister in law who have really held me down.

Okay, weight update is as follows...started off at 242 lbs... I now weigh 156 lbs ( 6 lbs from goal weight), I wear a size 4-6 in women clothing, 5'7 ( almost), my waist is a 27 and I am loving life. I included a lot of pics to show my progress. I love you all for your support and kind words through my hard spots ... kisses and hugs to you all.

P.s. I look really small in first pic but it must be that camera because I don't think I'm that little, lol.

IMG_0408.JPG

Facetune.jpg

Facetune.jpg

Facetune.jpg

Facetune.jpg

IMG_0537.JPG

Facetune.jpg

Facetune.jpg

Facetune.jpg

Facetune.jpg

Facetune.jpg

Edited by Dknal2

Just now, Joann454 said:

Beautiful!

Thank you hun!

Oh, my goodness.. you look fantastic. Congrats on the amazing progress!

7 minutes ago, MSinger said:

Oh, my goodness.. you look fantastic. Congrats on the amazing progress!

Thank you 😊 I appreciate it

5 minutes ago, klingie84 said:

Beautiful!!!

😘😘😘😘Thank you!

Great job!!! You're an inspiration!

Band to VSG revision:5/23/17
HW: 315
Pre-op: 294
SW: 283
CW:268.7
GW: 175

21 minutes ago, Dawnislas said:

A little sassy I would say. Congrats you deserve all life brings you.

Thank you. I'm blessed

12 minutes ago, NewChiGirl said:

Great job!!! You're an inspiration!

Thank you.. you will be at goal in no time. Stick to the plan and stay motivated.

Working hard!! Thanks and God bless!

You look amazing! Your beginning stats are exactly like to mine (242 and almost 5'7) I hope I follow through with matching your stats after my revision. [emoji4]

You go girl!! You look fabulous and sassy for sure. I had a long stall but I was OK with it because I felt like I was melting away and my skin got so loose. It finally is starting to firm up a bit with a lot of work and I think once I get toned I've made my goal, approximately 13# I just came across these wraps that help tone and flush your body so I'm looking forward to them. I took on a 90 day challenge. I've had issues with my bowels since I was young and my meds don't help so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Im planning on posting pics through the process.

Keep up the great work.

Sent from my SM-N910V using BariatricPal mobile app