Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The pudding doesn't really do much nutritionally so you may want to remove it from your menu unless you're adding Protein Powder to it. Are you tracking your food each day with an app that can tell you your total macros (e.g. Calories,?Protein, Carbs)?

I really haven't had an appetite since my surgery 4/12 so I got a Fitbit 2 and I log my Protein intake which is good finally and whatever I can eat. I'm a oddball because I don't do anything dairy so I have a hard time getting food in my body

11 hours ago, crawford8903 said:

I not very good at keeping track of things like that

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

If you will just try using myfitnesspal.com it will help you a lot. Or there may be another app out there that you can use. Either way, myfitnesspal is very simple to use and doesn't take much effort. You really need to be doing this to make sure you are getting the right amount of Protein a day. Of course it will also show you your daily carbs, fats, and calories total; just like Marinagirl said. You need to keep track of these things in order to help you in your weight loss journey. I am sure that you want to be successful. So, I encourage you to give it a try.

And it is normal to get full fast... you are only 4 weeks post op. I am 6 months post op and it still doesn't take much food to satisfy my hunger.

If you will just try using myfitnesspal.com it will help you a lot. Or there may be another app out there that you can use. Either way, myfitnesspal is very simple to use and doesn't take much effort. You really need to be doing this to make sure you are getting the right amount of Protein a day. Of course it will also show you your daily carbs, fats, and calories total; just like Marinagirl said. You need to keep track of these things in order to help you in your weight loss journey. I am sure that you want to be successful. So, I encourage you to give it a try.
And it is normal to get full fast... you are only 4 weeks post op. I am 6 months post op and it still doesn't take much food to satisfy my hunger.

I agree. It's critical that you know exactly what you are eating therefore food logging is essential. It's really a non-negotiable in my opinion.

An alternative to MyFitnessPal is Baritastic. I love love love Baritastic. It's specifically for bariatric patients and it's by far the best tracking app I've ever used!

Sent from my XT1585 using BariatricPal mobile app

It is really important to track your Protein and liquids. If you are not meeting your daily requirements you can end up back in the hospital. Right now all you need to REALLY track is protein and fluids. You are eating so little that all the other stuff like carbs, fats etc are not important. Trust me if you are getting your protein and Fluid daily goals you don't have room for anything else.

I agree with the other about tracking your food. I was actually consuming to few calories early out, I was exhausted and my weight loss was super slow, and my NUT had me bump it up and I actually began to lose more weight and my energy improved .

I not very good at keeping track of things like that

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Good habits take time to build. food tracker is so easy to do these days.. Try Fitness pal app. it's so easy to do and even has a scan bar that is easy to use and logs every calorie.. Even if you just do it a couple days out tif the week at least you will know if you are on track... Also just eating twice a day needs to be increased