Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

mine started falling out about one month to 6 weeks after surgery. it lasted about 4 months and then started growing back. such a funny feeling when all of a sudden you start feeling prickles when you run your fingers thro the hair. it is new growth. loved it

I didn't notice hair loss until about 3 months in... I have really thick hair but shed a lot and lost a lot in the shower. In slowed down a lot around 8 months and now I'm 10 months out and don't notice any Hair loss. Like I said, I have thick hair, so only *I* noticed it. I ended up just washing my hair less for a few months until the loss slowed down. Everyone is different... I know some people take Biotin to help during that time... the good news is-it's not permanent and hair grows back

I have been suffering hair loss for a while, I've tried everything, from natural products to chemicals and nothing. And then.... I start using a new product. which is this product:

I've only used twice, and so far I can say that it is a good product, with a good smell, this Shampoo leaves hair soft, and since I use it I've noticed a decrease in Hair loss. Plus is complete organic, sulfate free and it makes you feel the hair stronger than before.

I will not ever buy a different shampoo and I recommend it to anyone that wants more, fuller, and healthier hair.

Edited by AbDou CéTé

Yes the Hair loss is really disturbing. I'm four months out and the huge amounts started about three months post op. I hope it stops soon!

BTW can I have the product name you found as the link isn't working. Thanks.

I am just 6 months post op and my fair is falling out, it's so annoying

At 6 months was when Hair loss was the most noticeable try to keep up with Protein Shakes and Vitamins. I took a chewable hair and skin Vitamin that I think helped. I have thin hair to begin with so was worried I would have bald Patches but it didn't happen...but now a year later I am noticing hair regrowth at temples.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 2 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Having gall bladder surgery in a few days and I so hope the recovery is easier than the one from the modified DS! I could use a bit of luck/pep talk for a change. I'm starting to be able to walk around without experiencing dizziness, but it would be great if the random pain in my chest and abdomen would go away!!
      · 0 replies
    • Dawn 1974

4/4/2024 - new patient orientation. Wt 313
      4/5/2024 - got all my lab work done.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!