Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Eating before its time ..

What happens if I eat to soon I still have 8 days but I'm soooo hungry. I can't stand it uggghh

I guess the simple answer is that you run the risk of complications...

Just remember that there's a chance that the hunger you're experiencing is 'head hunger', not real hunger...

Yes, you might be struggling, but is it really worth risking complications which could see you unable to eat properly for an extended period?

Just my opinion of course...

Good luck..

Kinda..

Thank you , your right ugh but it's hard ... I will just keep counting down lol

You'll get there...

Just keep coming back in here, head to the 'Rants and Raves' section and unleash...

Even if nobody replies, at least you've 'verbalised' it and got it out of your system...

And just remember...

We've all been there at some point...

And most of us got thru it without going postal...

You'll be fine...

I will do that, I might just need an outlet

What happens if I eat to soon I still have 8 days but I'm soooo hungry. I can't stand it uggghh

Lachlove .. Wow I have had a hard couple of days myself and this hit home. I think I actually am hungry. I went through the whole "head hunger" thing in the beginning but now I just feel like we weren't made to be without food entirely and if I never see another Protein Shake again it will be too soon. You. Are. Not. Alone.

What kinda eating are you talking about.. like a steak or runny oatmeal.. I rushed my soft foods a bit, but I noticed that really oatmeal feels the best. I also bought some silken tofu and blend it with my favorite fruit. That is pretty filling and has Protein. I too am sick of Protein Shakes so I just make my own with fruit, milk, yogurt and silken tofu. I am afraid to eat real food... my husband just made the most delicious fried chicken, but not me.. too afraid of throwing up.

Lachlove .. Wow I have had a hard couple of days myself and this hit home. I think I actually am hungry. I went through the whole "head hunger" thing in the beginning but now I just feel like we weren't made to be without food entirely and if I never see another Protein shake again it will be too soon. You. Are. Not. Alone.
. Thank you .. It's so hard the Soup made my stomach so uncomfy just now I'm just having a Popsicle and feeling so down. I agree we aren't meant to go without. It's unnatural ... But I only have a few days well 8 ugh. But I just keep reminding myself I have too do it

I want some refried Beans or chili but I'm on stage 2 so that's out I didn't want nothing to drastic lol. But wanted to taste regular tasting food that's filling that's all ugh I'm whining now lol

@@lachellove it is probably because you aren't getting enough Protein also. Did your NUT ever call you back about adding Protein Shakes?

I talked to her today she told me not to worry about yet again I just can't understand

Hmm. Well that is frustrating. How far out are you again?

OK I remember u r about a week out. I am not a medical professional and honestly I would not normally say go against your NUT but before you tried food this early, I would at least try Protein Shake instead - unless there is so me medical reason that your Dr doesn't allow it. The Protein shake would certainly be a much safer choice than food. And it will help with the hunger. Just take it slow. Make it a good choice (high protein / low sugar).

OK I remember u r about a week out. I am not a medical professional and honestly I would not normally say go against your NUT but before you tried food this early, I would at least try Protein Shake instead - unless there is so me medical reason that your Dr doesn't allow it. The Protein shake would certainly be a much safer choice than food. And it will help with the hunger. Just take it slow. Make it a good choice (high protein / low sugar).

. Yea they were just worried about calories. Never gave a real reason . Ima look soon

Girl I don't think I could make it without the Protein Shakes however the vanilla shakes (milk based but I mix with water) that I was doing before surgery go right through me so. I've been doing Protein Water from GNC. I get to start having soft foods after Tuesday. Funny because the first thing I'm looking at is refried Beans lol . Hang in there. I had to start a new plan on my bible You Version App today because I really needed a distraction. It was a gloomy day! ❤️