Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Best flavored protein powder

With 25 gms of Protein and up?

My favorite is only 23 gms of Protein, but it is wonderful I use Syntrax Matrix and I've tried three flavors and love them all. Mint cookie is my favorite. I make mine with 4 oz. sweetened almond milk and 4 ozs Water. The almond milk gives it a very rich flavor vs .just Water or regular milk.

for me personally Syntrax Nectars are the key i pretty much lived and still drink Syntrax fuzzy navel, and Cappuccino, capp with 1% milk fuzzy navel with Water, and i love the lemonade and cherry and iced tea for the warmer weather.

you can check my blog or if you liek ill repost my youtube link to watch my video taste tests of many Protein drinks.

I have a Syntrax nectar Cappuccino over ice every morning. I mix it with Water in my insulated tumbler and fill it with ice. Made with Water one full scoop has 100 calories, 24g Protein, and zero Carbs. I like the Fuzzy Navel and caribbean cooler flavors too.

I second the recommendation for Syntrax Nectars. I really like the Sweets line, with chocolate truffle, cappuccino, double stuffed cookie etc. -- but lots of people like the fruit-flavor Syntrax Nectars like Roadside Lemonade and Fuzzy Navel. I also really like the Syntrax Matrix line, they have tons of great flavors.

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard is another big favorite of mine but they have 23-24 grams of Protein Powder, not 25.

You can get samples of all of these lines at nashuanutrition.com.

If that extra gram of Protein powder is super important, you could check out Jay Robb whey isolate, which has 25 grams and is all natural, low calorie and low carb. I really like that one a lot. You can buy samples from jayrobb.com.

A

Woah! This Syntrax nectar must be very good.

I was thinking about trying Muscle Milk, it has 32 gms of Protein and good reviews on Amazon. But I guess I'll try Syntrax.< /p>

Muscle Milk also is 310 calories and 19 carbs to get those 32 grams of Protein, which IMO is really high. If you want 32 grams of Protein without ingesting quite so many calories and carbs, you could use an extra 1/3 scoop of Syntrax nectar chocolate truffle and end up with 32 grams of protein, 133 calories and zero carbs.

Plus, I don't know about the powder, but I tried the Muscle Milk RTD Protein shakes and I thought they were horrible - tasted like industrial run off waste!

I am planning on ordering a bunch of samples of Nectars. Especially the Cappuccino, I love coffee. I think the fuzzy navel will be great during summer. I prefer having 25-30 g of Protein, so I might just do a little bigger scoop to get more bang for the buck.

Muscle Milk RTD is God awful!!! I refuse to even try the powder.

I like MRM's whey Protein in dutch cocoa. It's delish.