Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NVS - Fitting in his cloths

I never in a million year thought I will ever be able to fit in my husbands shirts. And I did yesterday, he hanged one of his gym shirts in my closed by mistake, i told my daughter "see your daddy gave me one of his t-shirts I am going to put it on" honestly I thought I Was not going to be able to pass it by my arms but it when thru my neck and it came down not only easily but in top of the t-shirt I had on...what a great feeling I called him at work and I told him...he couldn't believe me. I was 3x he is M/L it depends in the t-shirt, now i am border line XL/L. Yes ...a lot of work but worth it. Sorry for the NVS.. I Meant NSV...couldn't fix it after I posted ????????!

Edited by Kathytej

Congratulations..........much deserved.

Congrats... Way to go...... :) :)

Well , SOMEBODY is wearing size fabulous !!! Congratulations ! Great NSV !

I'm actually lighter than my husband and loving it

Congrats. I am considering finding my scale after taking a 14 day break from "NO SCALE VICTORIES" to non scale ones. My jeans almost fell off me last weekend while dancing and I really need some new shirts.

scale is my friend I have to get weight everyday as a reminder of how much I have accomplished and How I am in my journey to the ideal weight. By the way now using size L for pants jejejeje love it.

I have also been heavier than my husband for several years....tonight I realized only two weeks out from surgery that I will catch my hubby in only 20 more pounds!!!!! I ant wait until the day I weigh less than him!!

Fantastic. All motivations are good haha

I weigh less than my boyfriend and I never thought I would weigh less than a significant other. LOL. Love it! Congrats on the NSV.

I recently had the same thing happen to me. Put on my husbands size large shirt and it fit. Was so exciting. My son bought me a shirt for Christmas and I said I didn't know if it would fit (thought it would be too small). My husband laughed at me and said if anything it would probably be too big. Actually it was a little loose on my. What a great feeling