Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Clothes solution in the meantime....

Ladies --

I wanted to share a cool solution that someone shared with me for clothes in the meantime, while you are losing weight and nothing fits...It's called Gywnnie Bee. It is like Netflix for clothes. You decide how many pieces of clothing you want at one time. It is $80 a month to have 3 items at a time. You can pick anywhere from 1-8 items at a time. They have sizes from 10-30. You go on their website and fill up your virtual closet and then they ship you your items. They send you return bags to ship back the items. I got my first shipment on Monday. 2 of the items didn't look great, so I sent them back immediately. One of the items, I wore yesterday and got lots of compliments. I already have 2 new dresses on the way.

They have a lot of dresses. I am a consultant and meet with clients often, so I need to look as professional as possible. I was feeling frumpy in my clothes that are getting too big. I know, what a great problem to have! I don't want to buy a new wardrobe in every size. And I wasn't finding lots of cute stuff at the thrift store. So even those this is costing me $80 a month, I think that this is a good solution for me. Plus, I feel pretty and confident wearing clothes that show off my new body :)

Hopefully some of you find this helpful. Here is the link below to their website. Good luck to all!

Gretchen

http://goo.gl/0bo7mW

Brilliant! Thanks for sharing.

I'm a member -- I love it! I've gotten some things I didn't like and some things that were wonderful. And, 6 weeks after surgery, I had to take everything out of my online closet and put in smaller sizes. I'm waiting on a shipment now for some things I returned Monday.

It's a great way to have a few beautiful outfits while you're dropping pounds.

I absolutely love gwynnie bee. I have been a member for almost 2 years and now that I'm losing weight, I'm even more appreciative!!!! The clothes are great quality and their customer service is a.mazing. Yay!

@@ges12877 I haven't done it yet, but I signed up and have stuff in my "closet" this what I needed to hear. Perfect! Thanks....

Ladies --

I wanted to share a cool solution that someone shared with me for clothes in the meantime, while you are losing weight and nothing fits...It's called Gywnnie Bee. It is like Netflix for clothes. You decide how many pieces of clothing you want at one time. It is $80 a month to have 3 items at a time. You can pick anywhere from 1-8 items at a time. They have sizes from 10-30. You go on their website and fill up your virtual closet and then they ship you your items. They send you return bags to ship back the items. I got my first shipment on Monday. 2 of the items didn't look great, so I sent them back immediately. One of the items, I wore yesterday and got lots of compliments. I already have 2 new dresses on the way.

They have a lot of dresses. I am a consultant and meet with clients often, so I need to look as professional as possible. I was feeling frumpy in my clothes that are getting too big. I know, what a great problem to have! I don't want to buy a new wardrobe in every size. And I wasn't finding lots of cute stuff at the thrift store. So even those this is costing me $80 a month, I think that this is a good solution for me. Plus, I feel pretty and confident wearing clothes that show off my new body :)

Hopefully some of you find this helpful. Here is the link below to their website. Good luck to all!

Gretchen

http://goo.gl/0bo7mW

An attorney friend of mine uses this site and she always looks great!! I love the outfits she wears and they always look brand new. This is such a good suggestion - I didn't even think of it until i saw your post and went "oh, yeah..that's right!"

I was planning to do the thrift store thing, but it is hard to find nice stuff when you NEED to find them. Always when you just pop in to see what they have is when you get lucky.

Oh, she said you can also purchase an item if you really like it at a reduced price.

Yes! The buying option is cool too! And reasonable. The dress that I wore yesterday was $35 to buy. Plus, it lets you try different styles that you might not really try. I am getting 2 more dresses tomorrow and can't wait!

Wow what cute clothes! And what a brilliant idea, especially for ladies who do not have good thrift stores/consignment stores nearby!

I don't have to look nice for work... no one cares if their nurse's scrubs are really baggy (which mine are getting). But I will pass this info on to my sister who is thinking about gastric bypass. Thank you!

I'm going to have to check that out! thanks. My experience at the mall yesterday was like being in a foreign country and unable to speak the language, seriously. I live in a small town of 6,000 people and when I travel for Dr. appointment I shop! I went automatically to the Woman's section of Macy's good ole' stand by and the clothes were so cute but nothing I liked fit, so I figured it was time to venture to the "regular," sizes and I was sooooo confused! I haven't been in those sections for a very long time. I went to find my size and they were all picked over and very few options, unless I wanted to spend $80.00 for a pair of pants, eeeek! Not to wear for 4 weeks, not going to happen!

More to my point, I took all my clothing that no longer fit, to the local consignment stores and since Friday they have already sold 8 of 75 items. I earn 50% and can buy my clothes there until I'm down to goal. These aren't just thrift store quality they have really nice clothing, Just another option.