Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I'm on round 2 of being in the green after having a baby and I realized I didn't get our scale when we moved. I'm seriously considering not getting another one and just weighing when I go to my check ups.

Anyone else not weigh on the regular?

I weigh in every Friday. Between weigh ins I put my scale up in linen closet, if I don't I'll weigh in everyday.

The scale is thy enemy. I have lost 50 pounds and hit a wall. So I got a scale and it made me feel worse... When I see my doctor to weigh in it's always at 3pm....So depending on what I eat I weigh more. I keep mine hidden and I stick to a liquid diet for weigh ins.

I have been a slave to my scale and I AM TIRED OF IT!

I just had a monthly follow up and decided Im going to get rid of my house scale and weigh in every month at my check ups! After all, I am following what Im supposed to be doing…and after almost 9 months i want to trust and believe in myself more without hopping on that contraption all the time!

Im living my life more in so many ways now (93 lbs lighter)…and since I've ditched the diet and dieting mentality its time to ditch the scale too!

WOO HOO…what a liberating thing to say!

I'm trying to get there too, I have a love hate relationship with my scales.< /p>

That's how I feel! I'm tired of constantly worrying. I lost 97 lbs before and now I'm starting over! I have so much on my plate, I just want to be in the green, eat well, and stop worrying about it! I have so many other things to worry about, why add another?

That thing was left behind for a reason :) I think the scale is one of our worst enemies during weight loss. Since the beginning of my journey I've only weighed myself when I go and see my surgeon for my monthly check-ups! It helps me not to freak out over every little ounce that's likely Water weigh, etc. and so when you don't see those ups and downs and stalls you don't get frustrated because outta site outta mind. Plus when you go to your Dr. it's like opening a birthday gift when you find out how much you've lost...

Leave that thing alone it's evil :P

Edited by enjoythetime