Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This is my first winter after surgery and I am freezing all of the time. Is anyone else cold as well?

I got it done on 10/8 and besides in the hospital where I was always sweating, I am non stop freezing. I am not a cold person, I am always hot. So this must be one of the changes, if it is, I know it's going to be really long winters ahead...

I got it done on 10/8 and besides in the hospital where I was always sweating' date=' I am non stop freezing. I am not a cold person, I am always hot. So this must be one of the changes, if it is, I know it's going to be really long winters ahead...[/quote']

I have always been wam natured as well, but now I am freezing. I guess I am going to have to buy a really thick coat.

This is my first full winter having lost all of my weight and man I am cold to the bone all the time!! I may have to start wearing long johns to work!!

This is my first full winter having lost all of my weight and man I am cold to the bone all the time!! I may have to start wearing long johns to work!!

That's funny.

This is my first winter after surgery and I am freezing all of the time. Is anyone else cold as well?

Yep, I have lost a lot of my insulation. The wind just cuts right through my hands and arms now. I have to wear a heavy coat just to get from the car to my office building. But I wouldn't go back to being fat and hot all the time for anything. I'm proud to shake like a nervous Chihuahua!

Yep' date=' I have lost a lot of my insulation. The wind just cuts right through my hands and arms now. I have to wear a heavy coat just to get from the car to my office building. But I wouldn't go back to being fat and hot all the time for anything. I'm proud to shake like a nervous Chihuahua![/quote']

I would not go back either, but I have never been so cold at a high school football game.

I'm always hot and everyone is always complaining I have the temperature down too much. I don't even own a sweater or a jacket! I was looking through old pictures and was surprised to see that when I was thinner I used to wear sweaters! I hope my body goes back to a more normal temperature as I lose weight

Im freezing all day every day!! I'm actuallt at my friends and asked for 2 more blankets because the. 2 fleece and down I have arent enough. I was always cold when I was fluffy but its so much worse now

I'm mostly cold at night. It's like the cold comes from the inside out. sleep in sweats -- and wow, is it sexy!

And now that winter is upon us, I wear my Cuddle Duds under everything. For you gents, Cuddle Duds are like long johns, but more feminine. I buy the ones made out of Cool Max so I don't get hot when inside (yeah, like that's going to happen!)