Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Funny how when I was 340 lbs I didnt want my husband to see me naked and now at 155 I still dont. I finally showed him my belly this morning with the lights on... I just feel like I look good with my clothes on and then you unwrap me an I have hanging skin. Now I dont think it looks as bad as I have seen some look but am still self concious. I am still thrilled with my results but at my age of 45 I dont hold out much hope of my skin bouncing back. Too bad we cant donate extra skin to burn victims!! You cant.. I have researched it!!

Donating extra skin!!! Now that would be an awesome idea.

~Leticia **HW: 259**PreOp: 216**SURG: 3/21/13 **Discharged @: 221**6 weeks post op. CW: 191.0 lbs. ---ONE-DERLAND ---

I know right????

I also don't like my nude body. My belly bothers me more then anything. Your 45 and I'm 34 and my body won't be bouncing back neither so your not alone in this boat. It has nothing to do with age.

I'm hoping and praying that since I'm young I won't have that much extra, But I am also really heavy...so I don't know. :( There's always plastics!

Best of luck ladies. ;)

My brother in law said" you belly looks like a wizards sleeve " lol thanks man

Are you familiar with DoTERRA essential oils? I've seen some testimonials from women saying applying grapefruit oil and DoTerra's slim and sassy metabolic blend topically to areas with flabby skin can help. Oregano oil, lavender, frankincense, and myrrh to these and stretch marks and cellulite are said to help too. I don't have the website I read this on right now, but I can get it. I haven't tried these oils for WLS related skin conditions; my surgery is on June 25th; but I recently started using DoTerra oils for other things, and I am hooked. I don't like Water and their grapefruit oil makes it taste delicious! (I tried regular grapefruit juice in my Water and it was gross!)

Btw...I AM NOT getting paid for these comments, lol. Just passing on some friendly advice that I hope will be helpful. I'm know I'm gonna use it for sure!

Speaking of saggy skin.... I was laying next to hubby the other day and I just had on bra and panties... Well my bra is getting too big ( again) and the way I was laying my boob had "extra" skin that was just kinda wrinkly and he looked down and said eww... That looks just like a ball sack! I laughed and said joke all you want cuz next summer they will be big and perky again and you have to pay for it !!!!

Looking at my body laying down it lays flat and saggy. Not big and gross... Anywho! I am very self conscious about my body, stomach, arms and back. I'm 29 but was too big to have any hope that anything is going to bounce back.

I just seen my moms scars from her plastic surgery and it still freaks me out dont know if can do it.

Looking at my body laying down it lays flat and saggy. Not big and gross... Anywho! I am very self conscious about my body' date=' stomach, arms and back. I'm 29 but was too big to have any hope that anything is going to bounce back.

I just seen my moms scars from her plastic surgery and it still freaks me out dont know if can do it.[/quote']

I think it's kinda a catch 22 right? I'm kinda shocked by just how saggy I've become. I think as long as I keep covered up its not too bad but summer time is here and I'm not really feeling comfy enough to show any skin.

I had the RNY when I was 22. I lost 175 lbs. I ended up getting a Tummy Tuck 5 years later because I tried everything under the sun to get a tight stomach. Believe me' date=' no amount of creams or sit ups will get rid of saggy skin. Period.[/quote']

You look absolutely amazing.

I had the RNY when I was 22. I lost 175 lbs. I ended up getting a Tummy Tuck 5 years later because I tried everything under the sun to get a tight stomach. Believe me' date=' no amount of creams or sit ups will get rid of saggy skin. Period.[/quote']

nice pics.

Thanks for sharing your pics

Thanks for sharing the pics, I'm

Only 3 1/2 months out and I can't stand the bat wings only arm and my saggy stomach ????but I'm healthier ????