Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have a question. I'm finally too small for LB (yay! Excited to tear that credit card up!) but having a hard time finding stylish career clothes (preferably that aren't too pricey) in the in-between size I'm at now. I'm in that 16-18 range where I'm not quite plus size but can't quite squeeze into "regular" sizes. Where is everyone shopping in that period? TIA ladies!!

I have a question. I'm finally too small for LB (yay! Excited to tear that credit card up!) but having a hard time finding stylish career clothes (preferably that aren't too pricey) in the in-between size I'm at now. I'm in that 16-18 range where I'm not quite plus size but can't quite squeeze into "regular" sizes. Where is everyone shopping in that period? TIA ladies!!

Lane's smallest size is 12, correct?

I just started shopping at Ross, clothes are not the best quality but they will work for the little time I will wear them.

Correction, their smallest size is 14.

I transferred to New York and Company, I believe they go up to an 18 and have stylish work and casual clothes. Their clothes don't fit like juniors clothing which is a plus for me seeing as I still have curves! lol Revel in this feeling, you will never shop there again.

I am also in that "tween" size range now, but am hesitant to spend too much money, since I am not even halfway to my goal weight. Lane Bryant DOES go down to size 14, I also like Coldwater Creek, but only when they are having a good sale. I shop the Coldwater Creek clearance section, which is usually marked a percentage off of the marked price. Yesterday, I went to one of their outlets, and their clearance section was an additional 50% off. I picked up one pair of capris in a 16, and one in a 14, figuring that will carry me for a few months. I paid a total of $21 for both pairs, including tax. I have also found some great t-shirts at costco which come in a size XL, they seem to fit me really well at the moment, and they are only $14.99. And I just bought a pair of workout pants at Costco for about the same price. If you have time, thrift stores are ALWAYS a great option at this point. Whenever I have time, I like to browse the thrift shops for things that might fit me now, or in the near future.

ROSS, ROSS, and ROSS! All through my weight loss journey I've been shopping at Ross! Yes, they are not top quality BUT they are not as cheaply made as say Wal-Mart or a Family Dollar store. The clothes really do last and if you go on a weekly basis you can find some really cute clothes!

You'd have to be SUPER selective, but I bought some really nice things at Old Navy this weekend.

I too, have recently 'graduated' from LB, but not as much as you! Congrats!

I'm too small for their tops, but not yet too small for their skirts. My hips are still really big. It makes finding dresses difficult!

Maurice's and NY&Co are my go to.

Also black house white barn, gap/banana republic, American eagle, and the loft.

I am now at the between 14-16 milestone - yaaa! I refuse to shop at LB any more, she's received enough of my hard-earned money over the years! (plus, I'm still paying off my LB credit card!) I've had pretty good luck with Target for work-out clothes, T-shirts (size XL) and for fancier fare, Macy's or Kohl's. Only when there's a sale and I have coupons! I don't buy a lot of clothes now since I'm still losing (and really have to grow out of pieces that are new that I love...problems, problems!--I'll take this one any day!) LOL

Ross and Khols!