Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ideas For Puree Stage?

I just wanted to see what you all are having during your Puree stage?

puree weight watchers Soup

puree weight watchers soup

Where do i find this at? I may have to try it im just so over the liquid(soup) stage but if they have variety im willing to try it!

So many things u can have at this stage. Besides the salads like tuna egg and chicken u can also have a baked crab cake or pan sear it with flavored cooking spray. I believe there's a recipe on here with a creamy avocado sauce just search for it. It's yummy. U can even use tuna instead if u don't like crab. I did scrambled eggs with cheese, some can and some can't do eggs. I can keep going but I hope this helps. pm me for more info .

google bariatric pureed diet recipies are u getting full from liquid im 9 days post op im not

google bariatric pureed diet recipies are u getting full from liquid im 9 days post op im not

I am but its getting really old i reqlly havent had too many Soups since surgery. I got tired of it the week pre-op. Im 11 days post and really i just drink my Water or gatorade and have my sf popsicles and of course try to squeeze in my Protein shakes but i can hardly get in 30g a day :-\

Check out The World According to Eggface. I know a lot of people here have said that her pureed ideas are amazing. Just went shopping today myself - I dont get to have pureeds until Tuesday technically, but I can have fun thinking about all the yummy stuff I'm finally going to get to taste again!

Check out The World According to Eggface. I know a lot of people here have said that her pureed ideas are amazing. Just went shopping today myself - I dont get to have pureeds until Tuesday technically' date=' but I can have fun thinking about all the yummy stuff I'm finally going to get to taste again![/quote']

Me too!! Trust me Tues cant come soon enough lol thank i will look into that!

Target has some great puree foods in the baby food section. I love the fruits its only 3oz but its works for me. Also tuna with crackers .and tuna helper

Target has some great puree foods in the baby food section. I love the fruits its only 3oz but its works for me. Also tuna with crackers .and tuna helper

So we are allowed to have crackers during this stage? How many and what kind is best? Im so scared to try different things especially anything even remotely close to bread. I fear the whole dumping thing. :-\

So we are allowed to have crackers during this stage? How many and what kind is best? Im so scared to try different things especially anything even remotely close to bread. I fear the whole dumping thing. :-\

I can't. I'm almost 3 weeks out and can only have Soup (not creamy or chunky), cottage cheese, eggs, Greek yogurt, tofu...I think that's it. I think next week I can start tuna, chicken, and egg salad but I'm sure they'll tell me no to any crackers.

Where do i find this at? I may have to try it im just so over the liquid(soup) stage but if they have variety im willing to try it!

If you haven't been to a restaurant, GO and order some of their Soup. Vegetable, vegetable beef, chicken, I even got chicken tortilla soup at a TexMex joint here in Dallas. (Panera bread has great chicken noodle) Of course you can only have the broth, but it is soooooo good. It was like heaven, I was sick of Campbell's!! It's also nice to get out in a social setting, in a restaurant with folks around.

So many things u can have at this stage. Besides the salads like tuna egg and chicken u can also have a baked crab cake or pan sear it with flavored cooking spray. I believe there's a recipe on here with a creamy avocado sauce just search for it. It's yummy. U can even use tuna instead if u don't like crab. I did scrambled eggs with cheese, some can and some can't do eggs. I can keep going but I hope this helps. pm me for more info .

These things are on the 'mushy' stage, aren't they? This doesn't sound like my liquid or puree stage.

Crackers are probably a no no. When you can have them, my dietitian recommended Special K crackers. They're good and I eat them instead of bread, with my tuna salad.

I loved sugar free Jello with a little sugar free cool whip. Come to find out, I don't think I should have had the SF cool whip until full liquid stage, but it didn't hurt me and made it seem like i was practically having something naughty. Jello had no nutritional value, but it counted as liquid, a little of it anyway. :) Lime was my favorite!