Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Was In A Wedding(Pics)

I was in a wedding this weekend, I had a blast and I felt great. I just wanted to post some pics from the event of me in my regular sizebridesmaid dress that did not need any alterations & was ordered a size smaller months before the wedding. I also have some once changed into my LBD and started getting loose with my (short, just cuz of the heels) hubby...Hope you all are enjoying the wonderful new life with ya sleeve cause I sure am, as I am sure you will be able to tell by my Charlie Angel (kinda) picture....LOL...enjoy your life you guys.post-49456-13813669532499_thumb.jpg post-67272-13813669533436_thumb.jpg post-49456-13813669533833_thumb.jpg post-49456-13813669534726_thumb.jpg post-49456-13813669535629_thumb.jpg post-49456-13813669536675_thumb.jpg

post-6489-13813658819351_thumb.jpg

post-6489-13813658819956_thumb.jpg

post-6489-13813658820212_thumb.jpg

post-6489-13813658821029_thumb.jpg

post-6489-13813658821408_thumb.jpg

post-6489-13813658821778_thumb.jpg

post-6489-13813658822126_thumb.jpg

post-6489-13813658823247_thumb.jpg

you look amazing!!!

All I can say is....WOW...you look amazing!

Awesone - and you look so happy! These aren't the most important things about losing the weight, but they feel so daggone good! lol

Thank you guys so much....I feel amazing,blessed,&full of life. Doing it all with an amazing amazing man by my side....Oh side note I think the ladies will understand-> I was able to rock those shoes from 3pm thru 11pm...entire wedding & reception...Go Sleeve Go!!!!

You look so pretty and so HAPPY :)

Thank you so much....I am beyond happy!!! I love the new me & all the changes.

You look great keep rocking that sleeve! BTW how much have you lost?

Thanks, I have lost 127lbs, could be more if I got up&hauled my booty to the gym lol, I gotta get back in the swing of things, workout wise I mean.

Good for you, you look happy and so does your hubby.

Whoo! You look amazing! And I love the shoes, too...

Good for you, you look happy and so does your hubby.

So pretty! I love your shoes you wore with the black dress. Hot!

Whoo! You look amazing! And I love the shoes, too...

Thanks sooo much. I had them on under my bridesmaid dress! Lol!!! thank goodness it was long. I have a shoe problem and now that I can wear them comfortably for hours I have become a buying maniac. I sneak them in the house. LOL. Oh and hubby is happier now that I am happier. Have fun you guys.

You look beautiful.

Wow u look awesome!!! I agree with u about enjoying life. I never realized i wasn't until i lost 1/2 of myself. I love my tool and so grateful my husband helped me to make it happen. Nothing like good support!