Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need help choosing a DR....

Hi everyone,I'm new here, and need your help.

I decide to have my cirurgy in Mexico,

and I narrow down 2 Drs that I really like, Dr. Alceves and Dr. Kelly, please can you

help-me choose?

All I ask is that you tell me what you like about your Dr. and how much have you lost so far.

I'm so confused I can't rest untill I have choosen a Dr. and have my cirugy date schedulle.

Also I believe I read in here somewhere that Dr. Kelly is Christian?

Please help!!!!

Ane

:welcome:

Hi, I went to Dr Kelly to be sleeved in May and I am very happy with my decision. Please see my very detailed day by day experience in MX on my profile page in the "about me" section. I also have a few pics in my gallery. Good luck!!

:)

:welcome:

Hi, I went to Dr Kelly to be sleeved in May and I am very happy with my decision. Please see my very detailed day by day experience in MX on my profile page in the "about me" section. I also have a few pics in my gallery. Good luck!!

:)

Thank you so much Kelly

I appreciate your help........

I have a lot of information about Dr. Aceves and all of his credentials. It should be in the surgeon forum but if you can't find it, I can email it to you. Just send me a message with your email address.

I have a lot of information about Dr. Aceves and all of his credentials. It should be in the surgeon forum but if you can't find it, I can email it to you. Just send me a message with your email address.

That would be great!!

silvaariane@hotmail.com

Thank you a lot!!!!

Ane

I had Dr. Aceves, because his record is so good. The hospital is first class, too. I don't know anything about Dr. Kelly, so I can't comment there. I also had some dental work done while I was there - two crowns. I also stayed with a very friendly and helpful Mexican family that charged half the price of a hotel. Email me if you want any particulars on this. - Steve

Hi everyone,I'm new here, and need your help.

I decide to have my cirurgy in Mexico,

and I narrow down 2 Drs that I really like, Dr. Alceves and Dr. Kelly, please can you

help-me choose?

All I ask is that you tell me what you like about your Dr. and how much have you lost so far.

I'm so confused I can't rest untill I have choosen a Dr. and have my cirugy date schedulle.

Also I believe I read in here somewhere that Dr. Kelly is Christian?

Please help!!!!

Ane

I had Dr. Aceves, because his record is so good. The hospital is first class, too. I don't know anything about Dr. Kelly, so I can't comment there. I also had some dental work done while I was there - two crowns. I also stayed with a very friendly and helpful Mexican family that charged half the price of a hotel. Email me if you want any particulars on this. - Steve

Thank you so much,

I would highly recommend Dr Kelly - and work with his personal assistant Trish who will be on the ground in TJ with you during your stay! Have you spoke with Dr Kelly? I would ask to do that if you have not. He speaks perfect English. YeS he is a Christian, so is Trish. They both held my hand and said a prayer with me prior to surgery (my request). I now consider Trish a personal friend and just exchanged emails with her this week! She follows up on my progress periodically.

I am 7 months out ant I am 9.9 lbs from my goal! Love my sleeve and not a single complication. You can read about my experience on my blog page here on VST. If you have additional questions send me a message and I will try to answer what I can! Best wishes on your journey!

I would highly recommend Dr Kelly - and work with his personal assistant Trish who will be on the ground in TJ with you during your stay! Have you spoke with Dr Kelly? I would ask to do that if you have not. He speaks perfect English. YeS he is a Christian, so is Trish. They both held my hand and said a prayer with me prior to surgery (my request). I now consider Trish a personal friend and just exchanged emails with her this week! She follows up on my progress periodically.

I am 7 months out ant I am 9.9 lbs from my goal! Love my sleeve and not a single complication. You can read about my experience on my blog page here on VST. If you have additional questions send me a message and I will try to answer what I can! Best wishes on your journey!

Thank you so much,

How do I get in touch with Trish?

I did call and get to talk to Sandy...

her email is <br class="Apple-interchange-newline">smoothgospel@hotmail.esor I can have her call you if you give me your contact info.. name # - you can private message me this if you want.

If you email her please let her know Kim Lemke gave you her email - so she knows how you got her personal email. I would recommend working directly with her if you have not already scheduled. You will love her!

Thank you so much,

How do I get in touch with Trish?

I did call and get to talk to Sandy...

I'll e-mail her,

thank you so much

for your help,

'll let you know as soom as I schedulle my surgery.

Sincerely

Ane

Isn't Dr. Aceves Christian as well? I assumed since I read he has a large picture of Jesus with his hand on the surgeon's hand. Anyone know? This would make me feel better since I am Christian as well.

Yeah, and Jesus wasn't wearing gloves or a hair net either. I guess all that bacteria got to go straight to heaven.

Isn't Dr. Aceves Christian as well? I assumed since I read he has a large picture of Jesus with his hand on the surgeon's hand. Anyone know? This would make me feel better since I am Christian as well.

Yeah, and Jesus wasn't wearing gloves or a hair net either. I guess all that bacteria got to go straight to heaven.

Seriously? Would you also poke fun at a Muslim, Jew, or Buddhist's faith?

Sorry, if I offended, Newday. I'm sure that Dr. Aceves is Catholic, but I didn't ask him.

Seriously? Would you also poke fun at a Muslim, Jew, or Buddhist's faith?