Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I haven't posted in a long time. I can understand why there aren't many long time bandsters on this site. You just learn to live with the with band and almost forget it is there!

I was banded on November 12, 2012. In that time, I surprisingly haven't needed a fill. I went from 241.3 lbs and a size 18 to 157 lbs and a size 10, almost an 8. I haven't been smaller than a large top in the last ten years and now I am wearing a medium or a small. I have three more pounds to make it to my goal...and my doctor's goal!

No real complications, just some minor reflux. Life is great!! I am happy if I don't loose another pound!!

Thanks for listening to me brag!!

Sent from my iPhone using LapBandTalk

So inspiring! Thanks for sharing your story!!

Congratulations on your wonderful success!

What a wonderful story! Congratulations!

That is amazing that you never had a fill an still are meeting your goal. Congratulations on being happy and at goal!

Congrats! I was banded on the 6 of Nov. No fills! Down to 132 from 217!love my band!

Awesome!

I haven't posted in a long time. I can understand why there aren't many long time bandsters on this site. You just learn to live with the with band and almost forget it is there! I was banded on November 12' date=' 2012. In that time, I surprisingly haven't needed a fill. I went from 241.3 lbs and a size 18 to 157 lbs and a size 10, almost an 8. I haven't been smaller than a large top in the last ten years and now I am wearing a medium or a small. I have three more pounds to make it to my goal...and my doctor's goal! No real complications, just some minor reflux. Life is great!! I am happy if I don't loose another pound!! Thanks for listening to me brag!! Sent from my iPhone using LapBandTalk[/quote']

Many congratulations and thank you for sharing your success story, it give me hope that I may one day be at goal weight.

Congrats Megan! "You just learn to live with the with band and almost forget it is there!"

I agree! Job well done. :)

Congratulations to your new you!

I haven't posted in a long time. I can understand why there aren't many long time bandsters on this site. You just learn to live with the with band and almost forget it is there!

I was banded on November 12' date=' 2012. In that time, I surprisingly haven't needed a fill. I went from 241.3 lbs and a size 18 to 157 lbs and a size 10, almost an 8. I haven't been smaller than a large top in the last ten years and now I am wearing a medium or a small. I have three more pounds to make it to my goal...and my doctor's goal!

No real complications, just some minor reflux. Life is great!! I am happy if I don't loose another pound!!

Thanks for listening to me brag!!

Sent from my iPhone using LapBandTalk[/quote']

congrats I was banded Nov 26 2012 and I am in love with my band I am down 98 pounds with 10 pounds to go until goal today I had a NSV to fit onto a size 8 Jeans and medium top never in my life would I image to be here today

Awesome job on the great success stories!!

I do have some questions - I had my surg on 12/19/12 and was at 264 and as of today at 205 with 5.7ccs in my 10cc band.

I have hit a plateau and I want the success you ladies are having!! Any advice?

I do work out 2/3 times a week and hover around

1000 calories

Any guidance or suggestions would be great!

Smiles4D first of all congrats to your success so far I will tell you what worked for me I eat between 900 -1200 calories maintain a mostly a high Protein diet and exercise 5x week for 2 hrs 90 mins of cardio and 30mins of weight lifting alternating legs and arms with my abd exercises with all this have I been perfect absolutely not I learn how to enjoy life along with this journey when I was on vacation I vacationed with some fine limits acourse I keep up with my follow up appt and when im not working go to the monthly support meetings which keep me motive. This is a life time journey you will get there for now enjoy the ride as you transform I hope I helped in some way if you have any additional question please feel free best wishes and keep up the get work