Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

i work in an office that is cold......i used to be able to use a little space heater until the building

said it was unsafe and it went bye bye...so for like 2+ yrs i complained as did other people about it being cold. we were jackets, sweaters, (blankets) heating blankets, heating pads..even had building workers close the vents..

a couple of weeks ago, they finally raised the temp up 1 degree and it was delightful and me with bat wings even wore short sleeves w/no jacket as it was comfortable. and TODAY, someone complained it was too hot and as i write this i have my sweater jacket on and my heating blanket in the dangum middle of summer..

just had to vent as its damn cold and its damn annoying...when i leave work, i get in hot car and thaw

fuck_this_gif.gif

I can't wait to have this problem! :)

I went from being hot all the time to being cold. It's annoying but a fact of life. I always keep a jacket or sweatshirt near me now. Lol. First world weight loss problems :D

Lots of people here complain about being cold also...summer winter spring and fall. I never had that problem...maybe as I lose I might, but then I have those lovely hot flashes that always keep me burning up. Can't win no matter what we do, I have winter boots and flip flops under the desk cause ya just never know how it's gonna be inside or out :) Stay chipper Carolina girl!!

I can relate my desk is right under a vent so I found a small ladder, climb up, cover it with some duck tape! I didn't care my co workers look at me crazy and I need to feel comfortable at work so I can do my job!

got me a big sweater/heating blanket and flops.......life is GREAT LOL

I can relate, My office has a thermostat in it but it controls not only my office but all of them down the hall and if I do not keep it set low the others are blazing hot. So therefore my office is like a meat locker! I am allowed to have a heater at my office though and I use it a lot. I feel ya! Best of luck!

I love heat, I generally keep a sweater in my office, I do have a thermometer in my office but it is just a placebo to make me feel good.

At home even in the summer I cover up with my blanket while watching the TV.

My office is always cold.

It's 100 outside and here I am with my wooly socks and fleece jacket on. Such a fashion statement.

Best part of the day is getting in my hot car at 5. Lol

I have found myself going outside to warm up.

This has been the mildest summer in Florida in my whole life.lol

I have found myself going outside to warm up.

This has been the mildest summer in Florida in my whole life.lol

I do the same. But it doesn't get really hot here (N FL) until Aug/Sept. I used to always be hot, now I am always cold too. I guess I was wearing a 165 pound blanket and its gone now!

yep we have had a mild Summer here in North Florida.. my hubby keeps our house cold.. since losing weight I am freezing.. my feet are like ice... I have to wear socks to bed at night... I go outside too to warm up... it is warm today about 90 but it's raining so it will cool off....

I hate being hot but being cold and not being able to warm up is just as bad! Haha I'm constantly going from hot to cold in a matter of minutes! Hope you stay warm at work and cool everywhere else!! :D

CG, the gif you attached made me giggle SO much! Just wanted to tell you!

Yup - Always cold since I lost weight! Never an issue before that! Apparently 100 pounds makes a big difference in one's ability to regulate body temperature! I keep a jacket and socks in my office and I pretty much always run my space heater at work year round. I get a lot of crap about it, but I don't care. It's an awesome complaint to have! I'd MUCH rather be down 100 pounds (eventually I'll be back to 140 or even 150 down) and freezing than back where I was at pre-surgery weight and comfortable or hot all the time!

Shelly