Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This Is My Month!

I just got back from the doctor and while I had hoped for a Sept. date, it looks like I will be getting banded on October 4th!

I can't wait for some companions on here!

Hi Mara,

This site is the best ever! You are going to learn so much and it will be prepare you for before, during, and after surgery to become a successful bandster.

Look forward to hearing about your progress along the way :)

I was supposed to be banded in July but my insurance denied me so I had to start the process all over again. My last appt. is Sept 10 so I'm thinking I may be looking at October. (crossing my fingers) I am hoping and praying to be part of your group :)

Scheduled for Oct 15. They gave me Oct 1, but have a previous engagement.

Are you ladies getting nevous? I am! 3 weeks from today is my day!!!

I won't get nervous until the morning of Oct 15. I'm still trying to learn all I can and practice what I'm learning. That's keeping me busy.

If the old adage goes" you learn something new every day". I will have learn 30 more things about LBS. Haha

I just got the call i'm an Oct bandster.I am scheduled for Oct 12 at 11am. In so excited

October 9th!

I'm sooo excited! A little nervous, but I think thats just part of "going through surgery"

Congrats To All Octobies! Proud to say "11 days Post Op Today". I didn't get nervous til the night before. Stay positive is my best advice. You guys are finally getting the help you need...it's a wonderful thing. Rejoice in this blessing. I hope to hear from each one of you through this journey.

Hi all my buddies getting surgery in Band-tober! My surgery date isOctober 22 at NYU. Haven't started my ore op diet yet. But soon! Starting to tell family and friends, cleaning out old clothes, going to start buying Protein and blender. Today I moved all my winter stuff up out of storage because I can't hoist those boxes post op. I'm going to give away my summer stuff since hopefully it won't fit next summer. Very exciting prospect!

Hello! All! I'm Michele from Cali . Oct 5 at 9 am is my date. Pre-op diet was so hard the first 2 days. Around 800 cal and a butt load of Vitamins. By the third day I started getting into it and now I'm on day 7. Oh yeah, and I lost 8 lbs!

They changed my date to the 5th, only a 1 day move but it's still sucky!

Hello! All! I'm Michele from Cali . Oct 5 at 9 am is my date. Pre-op diet was so hard the first 2 days. Around 800 cal and a butt load of Vitamins. By the third day I started getting into it and now I'm on day 7. Oh yeah' date=' and I lost 8 lbs![/quote']

Get ready for your new life!