Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I did a Warrior Dash yestetday!!! So i had my band done 12.5 months ago, i have lost 96 pounds and did my dash with my 19 year old niece!!!! Not perfect, missed a few obstacles, walked most of the 3.38 miles....and finished last in my wave, but i did it! I finished, had a blast and cant wait to run that thing next year!!!!

There are some people at my gym who are doing it. I thought about it for a second, but was like I hate running and so I can't run that long. But then someone told me I can walk most of it, so I've been debating trying it again. I'm gonna talk to the people I know who are doing it. Was it fun? The obstacles on the website look fun.

It was a blast! I only ran about a mile when all said and done. I did 8 of the 12 obstacles. Theyre challenging of both mind and body. It was amazing crossing the finish line and getting my very first race medal!

Way to go. That is one of my goals when I get near goal weight. My hubby wants to do one real bad and I would like to try it with him. You should be so proud that you put yourself out there! That is way more than a 5k :)

U are a WINNER!!!!! the fact you completed it is AWESOME.....CONGRATS. I dont really know much about what a warrior dash is but i am glad you finished. I can say I have lost 79 lbs. I am trying so hard to get past the 80 lb mark but it is sure tough! I can now walk over a mile a day and a year and half ago i couldnt even think about it.....congrats again :)

Thanks! And good for you! 79 pounds is nothing to sneeze at! Thats fabulous!!! A warrior dash is a 5k + obstacles. U get muddy, filthy, and i got lots and lots of bruises and scratches! I would do it all over again!

Congrats! I'm doing warrior dash in August in NY!

I would love to do one as well.

Congrats! I'm doing warrior dash in August in NY!

Where in NY? I live in NY as well.

I did a Warrior Dash yestetday!!! So i had my band done 12.5 months ago' date=' i have lost 96 pounds and did my dash with my 19 year old niece!!!! Not perfect, missed a few obstacles, walked most of the 3.38 miles....and finished last in my wave, but i did it! I finished, had a blast and cant wait to run that thing next year!!!![/quote']

I'm doing the dash June 23 got my band May 9 still going to give it my all :)

Congratulations and I would love to do one after the surgery not PRE...LOL!~ Way to go and this is awesome...

I have done 2 mud runs and I thoroughly enjoyed them both. I think I would be very bored just doing a regular 5k now. The 1st one I did was the Dirty Girl. I wasn't as worried about how I would do or look because it was for women only. At the end they announced that the oldest runner who completed the race was 72 (or 73 - early 70s). I couldn't even tell you my time, my goal was just to complete it. The good thing about these races is they have up to 70 waves that they start about 10 minutes apart. If you get into the earlier waves no one knows what wave you started in when you finish. I don't want to sound cliche, but just do it. It is such a wonderful supportive atmosphere and you feel like a total badass when you're done.

Oops, I forgot to say awesome job on completing the run!

Thanks! I'm Already planning next years races... A dirty girl and a warrior dash!

Where in NY? I live in NY as well.

Windham, NY. You should do it! ;)