Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was banded on April 12 and was wondering how much weight everyones lost. I've lost 40lbs. and was curious to c what everyone have lost.

I was banded on April 6th. I have lost about 34 pounds. Got my second fill today. I am excited for things to come.

alicia

April 9th, 45 pre and post op. I have been at a stand still until last week and the scale is moving a bit know. I go for my 3rd fill on 02/25/10. After my last fill, Friday, I can feel a little restriction. It really lets me know it is there if I eat to fast and dont chew, Ouchers!!!!

April 9th, 45 pre and post op. I have been at a stand still until last week and the scale is moving a bit know. I go for my 3rd fill on 02/25/10. After my last fill, Friday, I can feel a little restriction. It really lets me know it is there if I eat to fast and dont chew, Ouchers!!!!

I go for my 2nd fill on Tuesday 6/15. I too am excited. My goal is to lose 10 to 15lbs a month. I would like to lose a total of 100lbs by November.

You can do it! I would love to see those numbers for myself.

I was banded on April 12 and was wondering how much weight everyones lost. I've lost 40lbs. and was curious to c what everyone have lost.

April 27. Down 32 from my highest and 29 from the start of my preop diet that began April 12.

Banded April7 and down 44 pounds including preop. Get my second fill tomorrow. Looking forward to it as the last week has been tougher. 79 pounds to go!

I was banded on April 15th (Take THAT, IRS!!! heehee) and am down 31 lbs. pre- and post-op. I just had my first fill today! (That was kind of a weird feeling!) and am on full liquids for 48 hours. Had my 1/2 cup of potato-leek creamed Soup and "felt" it! Haven't had that feeling since the few days after surgery!

Dr. did not tell me how much he filled--my hubby was watching and said 'not quite one syringe full'?!? I am REALLY hoping to feel this restriction cause I have felt like I could eat anything (and almost any amount) for the last 2 weeks! My Doc was disappointed that I had stopped measuring, so my 1/2 cup bowls are back out (including one in my purse).. Good Luck, April Bandsters!! We Can Do It!!

Ruthie G.

highest- 277

current- 241.6 (let's not forget those point.numbers!! :thumbup:

goal- 169 (cuz that is what my DL says! :smile:)

I was banded on 4/8 and have lost 45 lbs. I haven't had a fill yet. The last Dr. visit I had he told me I didn't need one. I have another appt. on Friday, so I'll see what happens then.

My surgery date was 4/26 and I am down 33 lbs. No fills yet, I don't feel like I need one - I can pretty much eat everything, but I only take small portions -- way less I used to eat. My weight loss has slowed down to about 1lb a week, and I am happy with that:rolleyes2:.

Surgery was April 19th. I am down 41lbs from my top weight, 36 from start of pre-op diet, and 23 from my surgery date. No fills yet, none scheduled as I seem to be doing ok and don't want to be tighter than I need to be.:thumbup:

I was banded on April 28th and since preop have lost 32 lbs. I had my first fill yesterday 6.6 cc in a 14 cc band.

I was banded on 4/5. I am down 44lbs today including pre-op weight loss. I have had one fill and due for the 2nd one next week.

I was banded April 14th and i have lost 50.4 pounds so far!!! I hope it continues to come off. I got lucky and got restriction with my first fill.